Big Bend Ranch SP March 2019

Oswego

n00b
I can see it...even with one eye shut. At work and at home.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Thank you very much for giving a 10 minute virtual 'vacation' this morning. Loved seeing the pictures and the memories when Sean was kind enough to let this guy visit him and venture cross state to see this great landmark.

Not that one asked but man these last 10 months or so have been a monumental transition for me. One filled with struggles, challenges, stretches, many nights with very little sleep - all good stuff. I now give a near weekly presentation to 50-60 agents on how to become more professional in my field and deliver results to our clients like never before. Fun but I am SO ready to take a few days off, turn off my phone and go to someplace where Internet and cell phone service doesn't exist.

The best thing about all of this is that I have no desire to even look at a Plan B - something that plagued me for many years. Don't get me wrong, like all of us, multiple streams of income and multiple sources of happiness are still my plan. I just like the side effects of being submerged every single day continuing to strive to be the best for my Sammich maker, myself, my loved ones and my clients. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
One comment about freeze dried options - I never use them for anything other than backpacking. My sammich maker is GREAT at food planning. We have some par-cooked, pre-cooked options - and the sous chef pre cuts a number of things to shorten prep on the trail. Just going from memory, our last trip consisted of zip lock bag of pressure/temp - I forget the name of the machine - cooke carnitas, bags of chopped up cabbage, her fresh salsa, chopped tomatoes, tortillas, chopped up radishes, peppers, pre-cooked peppers, caramelized onions, eggs, chopped up chicken that was cooked on the BBQ (take a little out and stir fry), par cooked sausages, homemade spaghetti sauce, (sometimes a bag of precooked noodles), veggies, veggies, bag of cooked brown rice and sometimes white rice - after all I 'm cauc-Asian.

Anyway, I am very thankful for her food planning and execution - I am truly spoiled when we roll. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The issue must just be with me then. Though I tried in both Chrome and Firefox with the same result. Oh well...Guess I just don't get the virtual vacation.
Well close your eyes and think about one of the best wheeling trips and you can at least get a smile or two. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Can you see this pic?

girl.jpg

Oswego

n00b
for some reason now I'm blind

upload_2019-4-18_11-39-43.png

CowboyTaco

giphy.gif

Other pics on the site working?

Other pics working just fine.