Big Bend Ranch State Park (aka BBRSP)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Lets shoot for January.. not first part please.

balakay

BabyMax
Lets shoot for January.. not first part please.

Yep after the first of the year would be best for me. I just remembered after the Arkansas trip I'm not going to be able to take off work u til after the first of the year because we have a $17 million outage going on from October-December.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
He would be fun to hang with

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Reminds me... the guy that owned that big Ford, Ian, called me up in August after that trip and asked if I wanted to sell the Taco. He was moving to Alaska and wanted a Tacoma.
Always cracks me up when I get offers to buy my truck. Like I want to sell it to you cheap after all the time and money I put into it? Please...

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
Always cracks me up when I get offers to buy my truck. Like I want to sell it to you cheap after all the time and money I put into it? Please...
This^^
I pulled the 4runner out of the garage right before tax season (so I could workout in the morning in my garage gym) and a couple people in my neighborhood have caught me outside on the weekends (disrupting my hammock naps) to ask me if I'm looking to sell. I tell them I'll give them a great deal on my Honda!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

That's just Blaked up

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Just a heads up that I remembered from a conversation earlier today - if you plan to more camp sites every day you will need to go to the ranger station and check out/ in daily for new passes. So plan accordingly.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Ordered the latest map from BBRSP today. It mails out on Monday. Once I get it I will compare any changes and post them up.

The lady on the phone said there had been no solar bathroom additions in the last year.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Ordered the latest map from BBRSP today. It mails out on Monday. Once I get it I will compare any changes and post them up.

The lady on the phone said there had been no solar bathroom additions in the last year.

Is this a printed version of their digital Topo map on the park's website?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
He ordered the large printed one.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
He ordered the large printed one.
I have access to a large plotter. So if it's a different map than you can download from the parks website then I'm might be interested in buying, otherwise I can have that downloadable version printed.

I reserved the Fresno Canyon site for a few days in March.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER