Camping Gear Thread

Oswego

n00b
Hmm....I'm not a hunter but thinking this through on beer 3. Any great hunting camp I've been to has had ice makers. Every offshore worthy fishing boat I've ever trusted my life with has also had one.

All you goofballs adding small ass fridge/freezers to trucks are doing it 100% wrong. Just buy a good cooler and replace that pos fridge with an ice maker.

Zing lol

balakay

BabyMax
Hmm....I'm not a hunter but thinking this through on beer 3. Any great hunting camp I've been to has had ice makers. Every offshore worthy fishing boat I've ever trusted my life with has also had one.

All you goofballs adding small ass fridge/freezers to trucks are doing it 100% wrong. Just buy a good cooler and replace that pos fridge with an ice maker.

Zing lol

Well if we had power at out camp, we would have just put a real refrigerator there...

Oswego

n00b
Ain't no power lines offshore or an hr on a dirt road into the woods to camp.

Generators for powering up stuff, hot water, make ice but no one i know runs them 24/7 let alone just for a fridge.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Well if we had power at out camp, we would have just put a real refrigerator there...
Are you saying my Fridge Freeze isn't a real refrigerator? ;)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
914c9aeb83d125de9637007d412eb03b.png

Oswego

n00b
Is it made in China?

If so the sale makes sense

Oswego

n00b
Here's a good start if you wanna read up on their current situation https://youtube.com/channel/UCT2kPBcD6tXn8TP_aV7BmgA

Here's a quick summary....

Months of floods
Covid
Earthquakes
Paper tiger economy pre covid
Decades of poor civil construction falling apart
Entire city's ghost towns
Everyone should be boycotting the Olympics

And last but not least is their genocide no one cares about

Or the fact their religion is based on their commie leader being their god.

Just this week we found 700k in fake hubdreds being shipped over here

But if you don't care about our future keep up the trade w them. Without dopy Americans buying their crap they fold. We keep it up we fold. Pretty simple

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
You do realize Dometic is a Swedish company and not Chinese? They have manufacturing in 11 countries. 1 is about 10 miles from my house.

Oswego

n00b
You do realize Dometic is a Swedish company and not Chinese? They have manufacturing in 11 countries. 1 is about 10 miles from my house.

Nope. No clue. You know me, always commenting with no regard for facts lol
(100% sarcasm)

Read into them more. Sweden is akin to Delaware or Ireland for company registry and hq's.

Doubtful they are making all the fridges on the 15th floor of their Stockholm hq and that's their one and only location in sweden. A single floor of a small building lol

I'd put money on it being from china.

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
Except the 2nd sentence in the statement said they were manufactured in 11 different countries.

when researching to buy large ticket items.....i do not fall for the marketing bs on their website.

Anyone proud of where their items are made will state it so everyone can see it. Play the "we are a multinational corporation" blah blah blah and they are playing games hiding the facts.

I mean who would be proud to own items that support commies?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
when researching to buy large ticket items.....i do not fall for the marketing bs on their website.

Anyone proud of where their items are made will state it so everyone can see it. Play the "we are a multinational corporation" blah blah blah and they are playing games hiding the facts.

I mean who would be proud to own items that support commies?

Dude, the company I work for has manufacturing plants on 6 out of 7 continents. We have plants in every major country in the world and a lot of others. WTF are you saying? My company is about as far from communist as I could imagine a French owned company to be.

Are you trolling or just blowing steam? Either way it is hard to tell.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Those are nice. Also very $$. Looked at them last year. Someday
Look into some Chinese ones, I hear you can get them cheaper.

Oswego

n00b
Dude, the company I work for has manufacturing plants on 6 out of 7 continents. We have plants in every major country in the world and a lot of others. WTF are you saying? My company is about as far from communist as I could imagine a French owned company to be.

Are you trolling or just blowing steam? Either way it is hard to tell.

Avoid buying China goods as much as you can if you want our country to prosper.

Nothing wrong with being nationalistic in a free market. Vote w your money.

No idea why we are now talking about your employer?

No trolls..... Steam cause its 4 on 1 and I'm amazed at the lack of patriotic nationalism in our time of need.