Counterfeit Spark Plugs?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
This belongs in the tin-foil hat thread. :D

well that all depends on the proper amount of air pressure with these temperature fluctuations, right now, I’m confused wether to turn the ac on or heater

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Perfect day today.. 73 and sunny. I do need to change plugs though... maybe.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Perfect day today.. 73 and sunny. I do need to change plugs though... maybe.

very nice day indeed, we’re stuck at tennis tournament for the next 2 hours.
64665C0E-1510-4E1E-B142-DED935E9C761.jpeg

9B69D88B-8292-424F-B4D4-F9AD8A9085DB.jpeg

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Exactly what I was going for.. what is today?

Today's my fifth Monday in a row lol

My credit card just got hacked. Some jacka** in TX just bought $94 worth of crap from a Best Buy. So glad I have a good CC company that detects this crap. 2nd or 3rd time on this card someones gotten the number and they caught it.........and that's why I NEVER use my ATM card anywhere but @ my bank.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Today's my fifth Monday in a row lol

My credit card just got hacked. Some jacka** in TX just bought $94 worth of crap from a Best Buy. So glad I have a good CC company that detects this crap. 2nd or 3rd time on this card someones gotten the number and they caught it.........and that's why I NEVER use my ATM card anywhere but @ my bank.
My bad

AlienXtx

Nignog
tenor.gif

Oswego

n00b
Farking scumbags with my counterfeit credit card info.....

Not one is legit.

Just told the fraud dept that the only time the card has been out of my hands in months was at two locations. Hope it was someone at those locations, they find them, and they get flogged.

In reality prob some 13yo zit faced Russian teen lol

upload_2019-12-6_16-18-19.png

PSU Taco85

Farking scumbags with my counterfeit credit card info.....

Not one is legit.

Just told the fraud dept that the only time the card has been out of my hands in months was at two locations. Hope it was someone at those locations, they find them, and they get flogged.

In reality prob some 13yo zit faced Russian teen lol

View attachment 19044

with all that shopping at Michaels and bed bath and beyond they probably assumed you were a chick, and wondering why you’d know anything about electronics lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

Oswego

n00b
Don't forget $200+ for spring water

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
you have to much time in this, just buy from reputable stores and return the ones to the store that you think are fake, lol it’s unlikely we would end up with them.
lol
This belongs in the tin-foil hat thread. :D
lol

I've had fake ones before that were damn near as fun as real ones! lol

achirdo

2WD FTW
Read a thread the other day on snipers hide about someone getting fake vortex optics from academy. Apparently someone in the supply chain was opening boxes and swapping them out. People also buy real ones and return them with fakes. We need to quit making our shit from China. They are robbing us blind with IP theft.

CowboyTaco

After looking at the plugs from Advance Auto Parts, I had the concern that someone bought real and returned the bogus ones. In the end, I decided to use the ones from AAP as they had less bulging around the engravings, the crush washer looked better, and they were all gapped properly without needing adjustment.

Oswego

n00b
I'm always weary when buying lithium batteries online, but I still continue to do so lol.

Samsung or Milwaukee - doesn't matter - someones knocking them off somewhere.