Daily WTF Thread

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I have a couple pounds of frozen rats in my freezer if you want to try this recipe. But you have to discuss the trade with my monitor.

20220103_112252.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yep

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I remember a warm summer night surfing by myself after sunset and I started seeing fins around me. It was too dark to really make them out so I pulled my feet up and took the first crappy wave in. ...only to have porpoises surfing in with me. It was so cool.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I remember a warm summer night surfing by myself after sunset and I started seeing fins around me. It was too dark to really make them out so I pulled my feet up and took the first crappy wave in. ...only to have porpoises surfing in with me. It was so cool.

Oh I seen that movie! The first crappy wave would have been the one I shit in.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I may get eaten by a great white but I am shitting in its mouth first!!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I'm glad my grandfather passed before living with a government that mandates this being normal.

"Henig, who is transitioning from female to male" (is the beat the male powered 'female')

Oswego

n00b
Just goes to show all you parents out there....send your kids to technical school not some fucktard college

Oh and btw upenn has funded me for over a decade. They own 1/4 of philly

PSU Taco85

I'm glad my grandfather passed before living with a government that mandates this being normal.

"Henig, who is transitioning from female to male" (is the beat the male powered 'female')

Kramer started that trend years ago, bearing small children at karate because they were at the same level lol
Ashame what the world lets slide to make people feel like they fit in. If you wanna be a tranny, stick to stuffing people in your basement like Buffalo Bill, no need to compete in sports against the normals.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Oswego

n00b
-----EYE BLEED WARNING -------

Screenshot_20220113-190546_Spotify.jpg

Someone at Spotify has a dark sence of humor. Touche whoever you are. You win this troll lol