Funny Stuff

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Oswego

n00b
I physically removed the snooze button from mine back in my high school days.

No idea where it is now but I've not used or owned an alarm clock since I got my first cell phone.

Wait...that's a lie i got a pos Sony dvd alarm clock. Think i used it for a week before i trashed it. What a pos

CowboyTaco

I have the updated version of that alarm clock in my guest room. I almost took a picture of it last night to post and then figured that nobody cares.

It's true what they say. They don't make 'em like they used to. I've had that thing probably 25 years and it was my dads before that. The kids love to go in and bang on it and play the radio. It doesn't care. It just plays whatever station they find. The crap that is made today would have been put in the trash a long time ago, as my kids seem to break everything.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Screenshot_20220113-154720_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-122410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-115213_Instagram.jpg

PSU Taco85

I have the updated version of that alarm clock in my guest room. I almost took a picture of it last night to post and then figured that nobody cares.

It's true what they say. They don't make 'em like they used to. I've had that thing probably 25 years and it was my dads before that. The kids love to go in and bang on it and play the radio. It doesn't care. It just plays whatever station they find. The crap that is made today would have been put in the trash a long time ago, as my kids seem to break everything.
My parents had he one posted for many many years. Funny thoughts I went and checked mine and remember why I used to love this one so much because of the extra large snooze button. I’ve had this one since I went away to school back in 2003 so this son of a bitch is almost 20 years old now, damn I’m getting old lol
DE712A2E-6C1B-453E-BCE8-D50095965C6E.jpeg

Anathollo

Staff member
My parents had he one posted for many many years. Funny thoughts I went and checked mine and remember why I used to love this one so much because of the extra large snooze button. I’ve had this one since I went away to school back in 2003 so this son of a bitch is almost 20 years old now, damn I’m getting old lol
View attachment 41144
My mom has that one.

I had a really nice radio alarm clock that I loved but I think I got rid of it when I started dating my now wife. We switched sleeping spots so I wasn't sleeping by the clock anymore.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Screenshot_20220114-100327_Instagram.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0058(1).jpg

Anathollo

Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER