Good TV Series

AlienXtx

Nignog
You'd play hell watching Snatch lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Brad Pitts character might as well be speaking Klingon.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Woke bullshit.. fuck Disney. See all the white guys in it.... neither did I... except the one sniveling one.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Woke bullshit.. fuck Disney. See all the white guys in it.... neither did I... except the one sniveling one.
The white person will be the bad guy as usual...

AlienXtx

Nignog
My love of all things Star Wars out weighs my hate of Disney still lol

Anathollo

Staff member
My love of all things Star Wars out weighs my hate of Disney still lol
Same. Star wars movies and games where something my father and I watched/played together so it'll always have a special place in my heart (he passed away in a car wreck on the way to the movie theatre with me to go watch Star Wars episode 1 as it had just come out. Thank God he never got to see that terrible movie with Jar Jar Binks lol).

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sorry to hear that man, that had to have been rough.
I've seen some talk of bringing that shit bag character back into the shows/movie's. He added nothing to the trilogy. I also have seen a scene where he goes over the waterfall in the sub once they finally make it through the underwater part. They ended up scrapping it and keeping him in unfortunately.

Anathollo

Staff member
Sorry to hear that man, that had to have been rough.
I've seen some talk of bringing that shit bag character back into the shows/movie's. He added nothing to the trilogy. I also have seen a scene where he goes over the waterfall in the sub once they finally make it through the underwater part. They ended up scrapping it and keeping him in unfortunately.
No worries, its a part of life and it all worked out in the end. Didn't mean to bring this thread down lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
No worries, its a part of life and it all worked out in the end. Didn't mean to bring this thread down lol
Well let's lift it back up.
slave-leia-900x506.jpg

Silverback

I was recommended to watch 3 Body Problem on Netflix. I have started to watch it 3 times... I think its probably a really good series if you pay attention and stay off your phone. (I've started it 3 times... did I mention that? lol ) Anyhow, I got through the first episode and I had to leave the house... but I like it. Its different. I will give episode 2 a shot tomorrow.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I was recommended to watch 3 Body Problem on Netflix. I have started to watch it 3 times... I think its probably a really good series if you pay attention and stay off your phone. (I've started it 3 times... did I mention that? lol ) Anyhow, I got through the first episode and I had to leave the house... but I like it. Its different. I will give episode 2 a shot tomorrow.
Took me 2 times to watch it. Too much subtitles when I tried to watch the first time...

Has promise.

Silverback

On the final episode of 3 Body Problem now. Started this evening on episode 3 and been bing watching since.

Silverback

I'd say so. Everyone I know that has watched it liked it. But IMO it kinda jumped the shark a couple times.