Good TV Series

AlienXtx

Nignog
Clarkson is looking rough. Hope he is ok.
Shit man, he's fucking old and has been at this shit since the 70s. Damn series had me fucking laughing when there were making their way up to thar hill top lol lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
The Witcher season 2 is out on Netflix.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
New episodes of Dirty Jobs are now on Discovery +, 1st one is on now. It's still good

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching Snowpiercer, on season 2 now. It's pretty good

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I liked Snowpiercer the movie. The series was a bit slow for me.. I need to try to watch it again.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Got 3 episodes of season 2 left. Season 3 should be out and I read they signed on for 4

AlienXtx

Nignog
Speaking of good series, peaky blinders season 6 should be out soon

Anathollo

Staff member
Looks good.. thank God it's not starring Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise has the intensity of the main character but not the body. This guy has the body (albeit he's too muscular compared the character in the book) but not the intensity. Lee Child is one of my favorite authors as I love his writing and storytelling style.

Anathollo

Staff member
W

Weekend plans.

2 more weeks till Boba Fett
This reminded me that Boba Fett is out. I've watched the first two episodes and it's good so far.

AlienXtx

Nignog
This reminded me that Boba Fett is out. I've watched the first two episodes and it's good so far.
You got me beat, I've only watched the 1st one before benging 2 seasons of snowpiercer

Silverback

On episode 1 of the Book of Boba Fett.. a little more than half way through it... a solid Meh. The parkour on the rooftop. smh

Silverback

Jeezus.. Book of Boba Fett.. future homos on colored Vespas. Boba is a nice guy who offers jobs to the thieves stealing shit because the prices are too high. Disney is WOKE!! Unfucking real. This is seriously shit. But its better than the NFL or whatever is on cable.

Silverback

It's as exciting as a ride at Disney... but I am not 9 years old.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Jeezus.. Book of Boba Fett.. future homos on colored Vespas. Boba is a nice guy who offers jobs to the thieves stealing shit because the prices are too high. Disney is WOKE!! Unfucking real. This is seriously shit. But its better than the NFL or whatever is on cable.
What he actually would have done was walked up and killed them all and walked away.

Anathollo

Staff member
I watched it last night and thought the same thing. He's showing way too much restraint. He would've killed that wookie not let him go. And the master assassin that doesn't shoot the wookie? C'mon...

Silverback

Yeah, at this point I'm just watching the train wreck for WTF value.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just finished season 4 of Yellowstone, watching 1883 now.

Silverback

I need to get Paramount +. I want to watch 1883.