Items That Need to Be Reviewed by Silverback

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Good point.. not sure. I bet its during the setup. I was reading how to make them turn on. Seems like you go in order by taking the tire from 0 - operating pressure.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

LOL.. if it was cheaper.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Sean, please order and test this since you are having issues with your fuel tank. :)

Toyota Tacoma 129L Replacement

I cannot describe how badly I want a bigger gas tank. I still keep tossing around the idea of having a custom gas tank built but the cost is crazy for it. I would need to get a tank that would hold at least 23 gallons to really make it worth the work and money IMO.

Silverback

Thats awesome... how much is it?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Anathollo

Staff member
Thats awesome... how much is it?
I think it's $800-$1,000 but it's the shipping/importing it that's a bitch. From a thread I read about it, two guys imported theirs and got hit with an additional $800 bill from the importing company.

Also add in the cost of replacing the fuel pump too. I'd go with an OEM or URD fuel pump upgrade. Might as well replace it if you're going to have to drop the tank...

Anathollo

Staff member
I cannot describe how badly I want a bigger gas tank. I still keep tossing around the idea of having a custom gas tank built but the cost is crazy for it. I would need to get a tank that would hold at least 23 gallons to really make it worth the work and money IMO.
I want it so bad too...I hate how small these gas tanks are...

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Man my yard would smoke that little thing. Would be good for front yard though.
Now you know they will discount if you buy 3 or more, right?