Items That Need to Be Reviewed by Silverback

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Wow.. Looks like a $30 watch.. it came from a flea market and you could talk them down to $12. Not a $379,000.00 watch.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Wow.. Looks like a $30 watch.. it came from a flea market and you could talk them down to $12. Not a $379,000.00 watch.
Right? It probably is a $10 watch!!! lol

Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
OMG - to think someone would pay this kind of money. Funny thing is I'm about 1/4 the way through a book on marketing to the wealthy and ULTRA wealthy. They don't buy things because they want it as much as they buy things because they are one upping the guy in the next boat slip. lol lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Really like my WiFi controller on my Green Mountain smoker. It is nice being able to check the grill temp and internal temps from my phone. I have about a 10-15 degree temp difference from the grill sensor to the temp at the grates so I adjust based on ambient temp. But overall it is a nice setup.

CowboyTaco

IMG_32451.jpg

Silverback

LOL.. those are amazing.

Silverback

Ha.. you must watch Fab Rats! I want one of those. I have Home Despot gift cards but they are not available. I will wait. They are very cool.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Ha.. you must watch Fab Rats! I want one of those. I have Home Despot gift cards but they are not available. I will wait. They are very cool.
I do watch it but saw it before he had one. Yeah I'm waiting to see what the price is on em from Home Depot. It's a really sweet design. I can think of uses for it other than just automotive.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

These are fucking good.

IMG_7058.JPG

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
$1,299

Silverback

Oh that is cool... just in time for me to be redoing the OBA in the Taco. Add that to the end of the air hoses.