Just Guns

Oswego

n00b
Well one good thing I guess out of it is awareness. Lord knows I'll never shoot a sabot through a muzzle break should the oppurtunity arise.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
1620672421382.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
:roflmao:

balakay

BabyMax
That is just nuts. I still have not secured one.
If I can ever talk Taylor into going to shoot hers to see if she likes it more than her XD, I might have one for sale if she doesn't like it.

balakay

BabyMax
Website is slow to order is an understatement! But I managed to get two on order. :) Thanks!
Yeah it's slow as hell. I put one in my cart and started checking out and then it popped up and said my cart was empty and it disappeared. I'll try again later.

CowboyTaco

Academy is starting to get ammo that isn't sold out immediately. I was able to pick up 2 boxes of Blazer .40 in 180gr fmj with brass cases the other day. They had a lot of variety in the .223/5.56 cal, along with some other hunting calibers and 20ga.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Anathollo

Staff member
Got my memorial day sale Modlite in. This is going to live on my commie upper, 11.5" 7.62x39, on a Knight's URX4 MLOK rail. The light is mounted on an Arisaka Scout lite mount I got from Primary arms.

I went with the PVLH2 head since I won't be shooting this upper past a couple hundred yards probably. I'm also taking this newer, slimmer Modlite head and running it on my EDC light.
20210605_192458.jpg
20210605_192503.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Bought a Holosun 509T on sale for a $100 off + free shipping. Put it on my Scalarworks RMR mount that I had on my commie upper. It's a nice little unit so far.

Wasn't really planning on buying this red dot right now but I couldn't pass up that price, especially after I read that it comes with a mounting adapter plate for RMR mounts. So I didn't have to purchase another red dot mount.

20210612_134817.jpg
20210612_134809.jpg
20210612_134758.jpg
20210612_134806.jpg

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
When it's too hot during the day, pull out buckets, cans, and bags and sort ammo.

20210616_152001.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
what big rounds are in the bucket?