Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Anybody own a 6mm Creedmore?

Not 6.5mm Creed

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

Well it is not something I would buy for myself, that is for sure.

Silverback

Anybody own a 6mm Creedmore?

Not 6.5mm Creed

I bought 6mm Creedmore by mistake.. not wearing my glasses. Can't return it. Gonna make someone a helluva deal.

Anathollo

Staff member
They could probably knock $5 off a case if they went with a basic box.
I wish steelcase, basic .223 ammo and .22 ammo just came in a sealed plastic bag instead of fancy boxes. I'm not interested in precision at that point so I don't care if the ammo gets knocked around...I want to save money so I can buy more to shoot more...

Oswego

n00b

Sucks that you gotta surpress 1a to utilize 2a but where I'm located, heck anywhere for that matter, I prefer not asking for trouble

Anathollo

Staff member
Screenshot_20211228-194022_Instagram.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
That's every vender lol

Anathollo

Staff member
SilencerCo is turning into Q suppressors with these shit welds...
Screenshot_20211230-191311_Instagram.jpg

Silverback

This chic is hot in so many ways. Just don't piss her off.. you'll never hear it coming.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
So my sammich maker and I went to the Dallas Safari Club yearly show today. It was great but oof the show deals got me. Also close to scheduling an aoudad hunt. I did spend time handling and going over the buttons & options on Pulsar and AGM thermal scopes. I was more impressed with the AGM Rattler than I expected to be. All the rifles that were out for handling... it was like a really really good strip club. All the looking, feeling, day dreaming while holding them, but none of them came home with me this time. Maybe next time.

My sammich maker did pretty good today too. She brought home a heavy duty hip purse and a concealed carry vest that she really likes and made her smile. Completely unrelated she was right there when I bought the tripod and binoculars.

First - Leofoto tripod with head at the cheapest Amazon price with no taxes
1641688734849.png

1641688783954.png

And I almost made it out of the building before walking by the Maven Optics booth. They had binoculars, range finders, and scopes out for testing. I ended up testing a bunch of the binoculars and narrowed it down to three and then one. I got the show price plus military discount so I cannot complain.

1641689018336.png

Oswego

n00b
Jp's new mp5....um I mean jp5 lol

Oswego

n00b
Not sure when this "adult" model came out.

Extended stock looks much nicer than the aftermarket one I bought. Just sucks they cheaped out and used the same undersized lever that wont fit even my small hands. New lever I got is large enough for gloved adult handslol