Just Guns

AlienXtx

Nignog
Put that back in your wife's bedside table lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Added a new tool to the long rifle tool kit today. I was pretty impressed by the Maven binoculars in BBRSP so I added another Maven tool.

20220312_143714.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Anathollo

Staff member

Anathollo

Staff member
I trust Beretta did their homework and testing but I will let a few other people buy them first.
It'll still be sweet to have those come over to America and not cost $10k (hopefully).

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Don't make me cry please...

Shit; with that "house remodel" and new baby you better borrow @balakay 's wig to earn some extra folding money before going Beretta shopping. Once the remodel is done then you have to get moved in.

Anathollo

Staff member
Shit; with that "house remodel" and new baby you better borrow @balakay 's wig to earn some extra folding money before going Beretta shopping. Once the remodel is done then you have to get moved in.
I won't be buying a new rifle anytime soon, that's for damn sure. :(

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Is there any physical difference between an AR15 mag release and an AR10?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Neighbor just built a 6.5CM AR (AR10 platform) and I am 99% sure he just used a standard mag release. Nothing special.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I built an 80% AR10 lower and the mag release will not engage the mag. I thought I saw somewhere that the AR10 mag release threaded portion is longer than the 15.

Anathollo

Staff member
I built an 80% AR10 lower and the mag release will not engage the mag. I thought I saw somewhere that the AR10 mag release threaded portion is longer than the 15.

Yeah it looks like the mag catch is longer than the AR15.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Ahh.. I was wrong.