Just Relo@ding

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I do not have any hands-on experience with Lee but there really are not any "bad" reloading presses between the Lee, Hornady, or RCBS in that category.

CowboyTaco

Picked up the absurdly priced primers from local shop. Have ~500 9mm cases ready for powder and projectile. Just need to setup the bench and start pressing away.

For how little I reload, the single stage is fine; but I'm sure I'm going to be wishing I had the progressive press when I start getting it going again.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Hopefully just scored 200 pieces of Starline 6.5 Grendel brass from MidSouth Shooter Supply. Will see if they ship it in the next few days.

Score! MidSouth just shipped the two hundred pieces of Grendel brass.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Some more precious metal investments arrived. These were even $5 off each box which made the buy that much nicer. I was happy just to find them in stock for more than a few hours.

1666141504540.png

tx_shooter

Staff member
Added an upgrade to the reloading / maintenance equipment since I have a few more suppressors on the way. The rotary tumbler with stainless pins does a nice job on brass but is a bit more work than a vibratory tumbler.

1711539658762.png

And then the dehydrator got some use.

1711539695512.png