Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Every mans garage needs a tv.

Or a HD projector on 120" screen
IMG_1458.JPG

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
New item has been added for sale! Pics of other items have been posted!

@Taco Loco Pics have been added. Sorry it took me so long to get them up. I had to clean up my garage to get to these items for pictures.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
If drawers are bearing type I take it, pick/meet it in a couple weeks near big ugly.

Anathollo

Staff member
If drawers are bearing type I take it, pick/meet it in a couple weeks near big ugly.
They are roller bearings with soft close.

Anathollo

Staff member
Good idea but it's not the same one in his build thread.
Yeah it's not the same one that's in my build. Maybe 6-8" if I had to guess? It was great because the RTT sat below the roof so it didn't affect the aerodynamics going down the road. It'll also be nice for someone that's just looking for a good rack to build other stuff on as well.
A1.jpg

italynstylion

Yeah it's not the same one that's in my build. Maybe 6-8" if I had to guess? It was great because the RTT sat below the roof so it didn't affect the aerodynamics going down the road. It'll also be nice for someone that's just looking for a good rack to build other stuff on as well.
Right on. I may end up getting that from you. I'm bound to be in Houston soon for a business trip (I'm there almost every week) and I could drive my truck down there and expense the mileage.

How does it attach to the bed rails? I'm assuming it sits on the top of the bed side for weight bearing purposes and the rails are just for securing it?

Anathollo

Staff member
Right on. I may end up getting that from you. I'm bound to be in Houston soon for a business trip (I'm there almost every week) and I could drive my truck down there and expense the mileage.

How does it attach to the bed rails? I'm assuming it sits on the top of the bed side for weight bearing purposes and the rails are just for securing it?
Right on.

It's got 4 bolt holes to tie it into the bed rails. You'll need some 9/16 bolts for it.

Anathollo

Staff member
Just a FYI, I can Pony Express any of these items to Waco next week if need be. Save on shipping.

Anathollo

Staff member
None that I know of right now.

Anathollo

Staff member
Two items have been sold. Updated first page.

Anathollo

Staff member
Bump. Still trying to get rid of the medical chest. Make me an offer.

Anathollo

Staff member
Updated first post. All I have left is a couple of AR parts and the medical chest. Willing to make a deal on em.