Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

Next on list is armor

Last edited:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Nice build! Is there any chance you could smash your micro fogs? Or are they up in the bumper?

Last edited:

Mystery Clock

Nice build! Is there any chance you could smash your micro dogs? Or are they up in the bumper?

They are not protected as well as i would like them to be but if i were to run into something head on i would hit the bumper before the fogs. So far they have held up great. I'll post up a better picture of them and where they are mounted.

Are you running spacers int he rear to match the width up front?

Crap thanks for reminding me. I'll add that into the thread, but yes I am running spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers on the back. Still don't know what I want to do with the rear yet.

drew02a

Staff member
...Crap thanks for reminding me. I'll add that into the thread, but yes I am running spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers on the back. Still don't know what I want to do with the rear yet.

I'm super happy with my T-100 rear axle. It's a little wider than my Blazeland LT is, but with the Total Chaos LT it would probably match almost perfect. Should be a much easier install for you since you've already got leaf springs, :)

You can find an axle from auto recyclers for ~200 or less

Having the axle stick out so much further from the frame, I was able to do some really cool shock mounts

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I'm super happy with my T-100 rear axle. It's a little wider than my Blazeland LT is, but with the Total Chaos LT it would probably match almost perfect. Should be a much easier install for you since you've already got leaf springs, :)

You can find an axle from auto recyclers for ~200 or less

Having the axle stick out so much further from the frame, I was able to do some really cool shock mounts

X2. I was just about to type that

Mystery Clock

Yeah I'm still trying to recover from what I spent on the front. I don't want to add glass fender's to the bed because I don't want to tear up my perfectly good bed. If it had rock rash all over it then I wouldn't think twice. I've been keeping an eye out for a t-100 rear axle though. If I do end up doing the rear I will probably do a mid travel suspension with a bed cage and deaver's leafs with the t-100 axle.

cmack

I am CANADIAN.
Awesome lookin rig!

Mystery Clock

Well went off-roading with a buddy of mine and jumped my truck but the preload wasn't set right and ended up botteming her out. Bent the passenger lower control arm and pasenger side of the crossmember and also poked a hole in the front of my diff :(

Taking it to South Texas 4X4 in 2 weeks for repairs. Lower control arm is already on the way. I'll try to get a vid of the jump as a buddy of mine has it on his phone.

IMAG0628.jpg

IMAG0629.jpg

IMAG0630.jpg

IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

Last edited:

Mystery Clock

All part of the sport I guess. Was actually about to order a bud built bash plate right before this happened. Guess just a little to late. Are you talking about bypasses? Couldn't I just add more preload to my coil-over's by adjusting them so that the spring is stiffer?

drew02a

Staff member
All part of the sport I guess. Was actually about to order a bud built bash plate right before this happened. Guess just a little to late. Are you talking about bypasses? Couldn't I just add more preload to my coil-over's by adjusting them so that the spring is stiffer?

Tightening the coilovers will help, put it will also raise the truck and your center of gravity. I was going to recommend dual shocks, but didn't realize you had converted to coilovers. I'd start with tightening the coilovers, and if that doesn't stiffen the ride enough, then maybe bypass is the way to go. Looks like you already have some really nice shocks though

Mystery Clock

I have noticed that the king coil-over's have broken in and the springs have sagged a little compared to when they were new. The ride height has also dropped a bit. I'll tighten them up and see how that goes.

taco4x4rar

Damn you need air bumps if your gonna be jumping like that

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
^^ this

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Since its in North Austin I can grab it for you if you need. I'll be hitting HF Oct 1st so someone may be able to pony express it to ya.. (if Sam gets his rig back together I think he's planning to attend).