Nignog
Exactly

AlienXtx

Nignog
20210517_095551.jpg
20210517_095333.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Person in orange is committed to orange... shoes and what appears to be phone case are even orange. Or maybe its a SPOT emergency locator beacon?

Oswego

n00b
Person in orange is committed to orange... shoes and what appears to be phone case are even orange. Or maybe its a SPOT emergency locator beacon?
I would NOT trust it with my life. Pretty sure it would not pass qc

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Neighborhood d-tards this time...

So the closest truck in the pic (driver in the pic) was picking up brush with his 2wd / street tire truck on some soft ground and got stuck. He was stuck for a few hours before truck 2 stopped by and pulled him free. They got a few feet and then both got stuck again. Then they posted up for help on the neighborhood page so I ran over at lunch to pull them free with my "little Toyota". I introduced them to soft shackles and better recovery techniques than a Wal-Mart strap with hooks.

I do have to give them credit that they repaid me with a 12 pack of Dos Equis.

1621561146348.png

AlienXtx

Nignog
Neighborhood d-tards this time...

So the closest truck in the pic (driver in the pic) was picking up brush with his 2wd / street tire truck on some soft ground and got stuck. He was stuck for a few hours before truck 2 stopped by and pulled him free. They got a few feet and then both got stuck again. Then they posted up for help on the neighborhood page so I ran over at lunch to pull them free with my "little Toyota". I introduced them to soft shackles and better recovery techniques than a Wal-Mart strap with hooks.

I do have to give them credit that they insulted me with a 12 pack of Dos Grosie.

View attachment 34969
Fify lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I recall the last time I drank ButtWiper.. man that will clean me out! Its a beer I don't drink unless I have a nice toilet nearby. :beer-toast1: lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I recall the last time I drank ButtWiper.. man that will clean me out! Its a beer I don't drink unless I have a nice toilet nearby. :beer-toast1: lol

lol, it does, I try not to drink more than 3 in one day.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Use to be all a drank, gives me a headache now.