Recognizing your local D-TARD

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
When my wife and I got married, the place we had planned for the wedding reception to be at burned about 2 months prior to the date. So we had to scramble to find a place. Only place left (June wedding) was this little hall that had no bar. So we had to provide beer. We had a couple kegs and about 35 cases of beer... all kinds. During the reception someone didn't know there was a giant ass cooler full of beer in another area and went and bought like 10 more cases. Anyhow, afterwards we had beer left over. At least 10-12 cases of beer. I tried to drink the Buttwiper. No love. But the wife was like "What are we gonna do with all this beer?" We drove past some homeless camp maybe a week later, she says "I know.. we can give all that leftover beer to the homeless!".. I say "Yeah that's a great idea!"... It wasn't. LOL. We get back home and she wanted me to help her load up the beer to take to the homeless. I laughed.. no that is not a good idea. Pretty sure we ended up giving it away to whoever showed any interest in it. "Oh you like Miller Lite, you'll love this free case of MGD". Took several cases to her parents house so they could pawn it off on friends that came over. :)

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
When my wife and I got married, the place we had planned for the wedding reception to be at burned about 2 months prior to the date. So we had to scramble to find a place. Only place left (June wedding) was this little hall that had no bar. So we had to provide beer. We had a couple kegs and about 35 cases of beer... all kinds. During the reception someone didn't know there was a giant ass cooler full of beer in another area and went and bought like 10 more cases. Anyhow, afterwards we had beer left over. At least 10-12 cases of beer. I tried to drink the Buttwiper. No love. But the wife was like "What are we gonna do with all this beer?" We drove past some homeless camp maybe a week later, she says "I know.. we can give all that leftover beer to the homeless!".. I say "Yeah that's a great idea!"... It wasn't. LOL. We get back home and she wanted me to help her load up the beer to take to the homeless. I laughed.. no that is not a good idea. Pretty sure we ended up giving it away to whoever showed any interest in it. "Oh you like Miller Lite, you'll love this free case of MGD". Took several cases to her parents house so they could pawn it off on friends that came over. :)
During my wedding, I two kegs of beer for the wedding dinner and the afterparty. During the after party, we emptied one keg and I sent two fraternity brothers to go get the other keg and bring it inside. They came back and said it was empty. Well the next afternoon when I was cleaning up, I went out to get that keg to load it in my truck and it was half full! I was like WTF guys, you forgot how to check a damn keg! They wasted half a keg of Shiner that I had to pour out onto the curb.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Meh....it was shiner

Oswego

n00b
Seen this in Hawaii today...wait I'm in NJ...wtf

20210521_113718.jpg

Silverback

I read his plate as "GAY LUV"

Anathollo

Staff member
I don't believe you...
20210610_065649.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Someone skipped leg day...
20210601_154311.jpg

That light bar...
20210601_154052.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I am not a fan of the light bars on top of the windshield but if you are going to do it the bar needs to be full length. That looks like a JC Whitney kit for $49.99 .

Silverback

At least the Cheby was 4WD.

CowboyTaco

I am not a fan of the light bars on top of the windshield but if you are going to do it the bar needs to be full length. That looks like a JC Whitney kit for $49.99 .

I kind of like the IG/Broverlander roof rack that fit the 40" lightbars. I just hate that everyone on IG and TW has one....

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
When they are part of a design they can look good. But the basic trucks with the huge lightbar on top that never leave pavement are just annoying.

Anathollo

Staff member
20210618_070249.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Rino-lined
20210618_134729.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
20210623_072837.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
I do not understand rhino lining an entire vehicle. The added weight is nuts.
It looked like a payment princess too with only a light sprinkling of dust lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
I'm not mad at this, just the douchbag driving it because it's pretty obvious it's all for show. That Axe handle is rotten and all the covers are dry rotted lol
20210702_114555.jpg