Recognizing your local D-TARD

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
This dipshit was bowling by himself last Wednesday when I took my son and his gf. He was using both hands and chunking it like Ryu from Street fighter. Me n logan kept yelling Hiduken every time he bowled lol
Apparently he's a bar tender here.
20211231_205353.jpg
20211231_205415.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The local water district needs to add some sterilizer to the water for a generation or two. Maybe three.

• Haha
Reactions: tex

AlienXtx

Nignog
The local water district needs to add some sterilizer to the water for a generation or two. Maybe three.
Apparently HR knows that guy cause he use to hang out with our IT guy playing pool at the bar she use to work at lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
20220104_074627.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

AlienXtx

Nignog
Girlfriends neighbor left his windows down, it's pouring rain this morning lol
20220108_083311.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
20220108_093601.jpg

Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office displayed evidence obtained from Antifa bombing suspect Garrett Smith

`.png

AlienXtx

Nignog
Lmfao...he thought it was a video game

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
It looks fake. lol

Oswego

n00b
Neihbors Silverado has been running since I left my house at 6:30 this morning. It was about 17 degrees. Just got home and it's still running 3+ hrs later.

He has strait pipes so it rumbles the whole court.

I call him and nada. Call his dad and nada. Send them both texts nada.

Start knocking on the door assuming they sucked up some co2 or ko'd each other. No responce so I go home to think it over. Leo's not a great option for reasons we shall leave to campfire stories

5 min later the dad calls me. Said they both fell asleep. That was 20 min ago and trucks still running lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
That's meth-up