Remote Control stuff

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Anyone have any RC cars/trucks? I have some older 1/18th Team Associated vehicles, a "monster truck", a buggy and a stadium truck. But they are like 14 years old and they don't make them anymore. So getting parts is difficult.

Anyhow, felt the bug so I ordered a new one. 1/10 scale Marlin Crawler Toyota pickup from RC4WD. Looking forward to getting it and going "crawling" again. Going to need to build a rock garden in the backyard. :D

download (2).jpg

download.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Anyone have any RC cars/trucks? I have some older 1/18th Team Associated vehicles, a "monster truck", a buggy and a stadium truck. But they are like 14 years old and they don't make them anymore. So getting parts is difficult.

Anyhow, felt the bug so I ordered a new one. 1/10 scale Marlin Crawler Toyota pickup from RC4WD. Looking forward to getting it and going "crawling" again. Going to need to build a rock garden in the backyard. :D

View attachment 19635

View attachment 19636

nice, no RC stuff here, much as I like too, I don’t need anymore hobbies or time taking away from things I need to get done.

Silverback

Yeah, same here. I really didn't need a hobby. But since I don't really wheel anymore and don't play video games I figure this is ok. I like to say it will be cheaper but damn you can spend some $$ on these little things.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Yeah, same here. I really didn't need a hobby. But since I don't really wheel anymore and don't play video games I figure this is ok. I like to say it will be cheaper but damn you can spend some $$ on these little things.

ok, be sure to add a few cameras and make the video real as possible, that would be cool!
Zetronix Online store

balakay

BabyMax

Wrong. I thought the same. Now I have two RC crawlers that are broken that I cant afford to fix. Cheaper to just fix the Tacoma and go wheeling for real. Maybe one day I'll get around to fixing the RC trucks.

Silverback

ok, be sure to add a few cameras and make the video real as possible, that would be cool!
Zetronix Online store

That's pretty cool. I have a little Polaroid cube that is about 1.5" square I thought about putting on it. But I like those better.

Silverback

Wrong. I thought the same. Now I have two RC crawlers that are broken that I cant afford to fix. Cheaper to just fix the Tacoma and go wheeling for real. Maybe one day I'll get around to fixing the RC trucks.

What crawlers do you have? What's wrong with them? Hard to imagine its not cheaper than fixing the Tacoma.

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
I got 2-3 drones and a few cheap RC truck.Also got a huge plane my wife's grandfather built, but I have not brought it home from Oklahoma yet. I'm wanting to get this bad boy. I've had it sitting in my cart for a few months, just ain't got drunk and pulled the trigger yet lol
Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco | Scale and Trail Crawler | 4x4 RC Truck

Last edited:

Silverback

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

I hate the body on the one I posted, I'd swap it out, but I dig the tracks. The Blazer is good looking, but its a Chevy so it will probably break. lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

balakay

BabyMax
What crawlers do you have? What's wrong with them? Hard to imagine its not cheaper than fixing the Tacoma.

I have an Axial Wraith and a GMade R1. Really all that's wrong with the Wraith is a broken servo arm. But it's a weird vehicle. Too fast to crawl, too slow to bash around. So it's kind of lackluster until I get some new electronics for it. Also need to get some new tires and wheels for it and just turn it into a washer. The R1 isnt really broke, I just never finished it. Still need to pick up a motor and servo for it.

Silverback

Well.. it's began. The TF2 Marlin has the front shackles wrong, they are Jeep YJ style... shackle up front. Found a fix for that for $25 bucks! So hey, cheaper. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

LOL

Silverback

I'm gonna make this thing a 4Runner. Body is on order. Also picked up a few "scale" items. Could not resist the ARB fridge. :D

IMG_9409.jpg

IMG_9410.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg

Silverback

I'm looking at something like this only modeled after my old 85... so full cage and bikini top.. maybe tube doors. The hood, doors and tailgate all open.

7c77c85734b809aef9f02de97560b950.jpg

53dc0b5f8bcd6789b8c9bab4014d68be.jpg

6733cacf1aef9d10f00387179ad2d2be.jpg

Z-B0167-13.jpg

Z-B0167-16.jpg