Shake down trip to Bridgeport

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I put together a shake down run to Bridgeport with a few members and some others from a FB group who were up for it. The new gear was the new Cooper AT 4S tires for me and some new 34s for @italynstylion . I also remembered towards end of the day this was my first time fully testing the King Shocks on the 4Runner. Both sets of tires held up well today and the shocks just made me wish I had went to that level of performance sooner.

One of the other rigs was a new 3rd gen Tacoma TRD Pro. The crawl control was jerky and funny to watch but the results were impressive. The rig made several trails look much easier than they really were.

Couple nice pics going down last trail of the day. We were concerned getting the PreRunner down the trail but a good line and slow speeds kept everything together.

The stairs -
1612737374312.png

The glamour shots - will upload the videos and link them in a bit.

1612736921045.png

1612737017026.png

Unexpected pic while checking the rubbing on the passenger side. The driver side was giving some nice travel that was completely unappreciated at that time.
1612736967233.png

And then there was this guy... @RichardB23 Nasty mud hole that has no tracks going in/out of it? No problem...

1612737198847.png

I guess if you have a snorkel you HAVE to test it out?
1612737253783.png

Did I mention he did not have time to put his skids back on yesterday?
1612737321537.png

Will see what other pics I can snag and post. Nice to do some wheeling and get away from the web wheeling for a day.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Tagging for pic/ video drop 2.

If at Bridgeport you always end up taking this pic.
1612787008067.png

Last edited:

tx_shooter

Staff member
So does going in reverse make a rear locker the front locker?
(audio is loud but not needed)