SHTF COVID19

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The purpose of COVID was to eliminate Trump and to transfer wealth. "They" will get theirs soon. Not soon enough, but soon

CowboyTaco

So umm....where's the next best place to find software on discount? They used to discount software, like Adobe, that no one else would discount. Not to mention their "free" software deals.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
COVID got another one. So much for Fry's (www.frys.com)

View attachment 35356

And Amazon continues to online shine, well I mean monopolize all the products that everyone buys. Once they capture all the product markets, the prices will increase 25% across the board, and Amazon will continue support for a social democracy.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
So umm....where's the next best place to find software on discount? They used to discount software, like Adobe, that no one else would discount. Not to mention their "free" software deals.

No idea.. I bought some software from NewEgg this past week (Win 10 Pro and Nero Burning ROM) neither were a great price but I needed them.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
And Amazon continues to online shine, well I mean monopolize all the products that everyone buys. Once they capture all the product markets, the prices will increase 25% across the board, and Amazon will continue support for a social democracy.
They switched their goal a few years back when they decided to be the most convenient. Social yes, democracy, not really. Mass programming? ABSOLUTELY.

Taco Loco

According to the news, current Texas COVID-19 wave is climbing more steeply than past waves.

Logically it makes prefect sense to reopen schools this month without masks.

Taco Loco

lol

Screenshot_20210805-172954_Chrome.jpg

Taco Loco

According to the news, current Texas COVID-19 wave is climbing more steeply than past waves.

Logically it makes prefect sense to reopen schools this month without masks.

The large city hospitals are crowded or at capacity, the Dr.'s and Nurses and staff are tired and overall understaffed, this shit has been going on over a year now, I really think I owe it to them to wear a mask in public, no ones taking my freedom away by wearing a mask, it's not a big deal. Face masks do help reduce the spread of the virus.

Again, masks have other benefits, if the citizens in DC on January 6th were wearing masks to reduce the spread, to protect others...there would have been a fewer arrest too.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The masks are about controlling spit and snot. Both carry whatever is in our system. Personally I wish more people would wear masks during flu season when they were not feeling good. It would help keep the common flu under control.

Taco Loco

Vaccine'd or not,
Most importantly, everyone should be wearing a mask.

They say history repeats itself, and it's a great idea, hoard TP and to position yourself now with the market...

PSU Taco85

Vaccine'd or not,
Most importantly, everyone should be wearing a mask.

They say history repeats itself, and it's a great idea, hoard TP and to position yourself now with the market...

I'm keeping some disposable income to dump into the "corona stocks" once the variant starts affecting businesses again. Just in time for lumber to start to drop, the variant strikes with a vengeance.

Taco Loco

Texas has requested five mortuary trailers from FEMA to help deal with an expected surge in COVID-19 deaths.

The big picture: The trailers will be based in San Antonio and sent around the state as needed. Officials ordered them at the start of the month after data showed deaths in Texas are surging, Department of State Health Services spokesperson Doug Loveday

"More Texas hospitals are reporting a shortage of ICU beds than at any other time since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the state 18 months ago — just one sign among many that the health crisis is on track to reach its most dangerous phase yet, health officials say."

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Texas has requested five mortuary trailers from FEMA to help deal with an expected surge in COVID-19 deaths.

The big picture: The trailers will be based in San Antonio and sent around the state as needed. Officials ordered them at the start of the month after data showed deaths in Texas are surging, Department of State Health Services spokesperson Doug Loveday

"More Texas hospitals are reporting a shortage of ICU beds than at any other time since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the state 18 months ago — just one sign among many that the health crisis is on track to reach its most dangerous phase yet, health officials say."
Hey, I've Seen That One #2 | Hey, I've Seen This One! | Know Your Meme

People forget that there's not hundreds of ICU beds waiting around. Empty beds cost Hospitals money. So it just makes good press to say there's no ICU beds leftover.

Taco Loco

Hey, I've Seen That One #2 | Hey, I've Seen This One! | Know Your Meme

People forget that there's not hundreds of ICU beds waiting around. Empty beds cost Hospitals money. So it just makes good press to say there's no ICU beds leftover.

It's not about good press, it's a reality for many of the hospitals.