SHTF COVID19

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The purpose of COVID was to eliminate Trump and to transfer wealth. "They" will get theirs soon. Not soon enough, but soon

CowboyTaco

So umm....where's the next best place to find software on discount? They used to discount software, like Adobe, that no one else would discount. Not to mention their "free" software deals.

Silverback

Fuck Joe!
So umm....where's the next best place to find software on discount? They used to discount software, like Adobe, that no one else would discount. Not to mention their "free" software deals.

No idea.. I bought some software from NewEgg this past week (Win 10 Pro and Nero Burning ROM) neither were a great price but I needed them.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
And Amazon continues to online shine, well I mean monopolize all the products that everyone buys. Once they capture all the product markets, the prices will increase 25% across the board, and Amazon will continue support for a social democracy.
They switched their goal a few years back when they decided to be the most convenient. Social yes, democracy, not really. Mass programming? ABSOLUTELY.