SHTF COVID19

CowboyTaco

I need to get up to the new Ranger's barn for a game. There are a lot of mixed reviews/ feelings about the new park. I have two friends that have already said they are not renewing their season tickets for next year. One due to issues with seating in their ticket area and the other due to the increase in cost vs perceived value now.

Yeah, I really liked the stadium that they had when we were there. I never understood why they would build a new one when the old one still looked new (and so nice). I still wear my Rangers stuff here. Good thing the Rangers and Braves are in different leagues. Braves were my favorite growing up, but the Rangers sort of reinvigorated my love of baseball. So it's a win-win. I also used to like the Mariners....you know, cause of Ken Griffey Jr., but also Jay Buhner and the rest of the lineup that I still remember.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I was at a VP of a very large aerospace company's home last night for dinner as they were giving me a "thank you" for getting their son his dream home.

The wife on the way into the home said, "You've been vax'd, right?" I said, "No. I have a medical condition that currently conflicts with me getting one." (I'm allergic to putting experimental RNA/DNA manipulators in my bloodstream.)

About half of his time talking was a focus on how only selfish people won't get vax'd. I won't bore you with my subtle responses but it was kinda humorous. I kinda thought, I guess he might be in fear of his 7 figure bonus! lol

His son on the way out of the house handed me a pretty cool shovel/multiuse tool and said, "I'm not vax'd either."

Someday I may get vax'd but I'm not feeling the need to be a petri dish for a pharmaceutical company. If I "die" from Covid, I will die with my sense of liberty still flowing through my veins - at least on that issue. :)

And if I am found to have 'killed' someone else due to my "dangerous views," I guess I will die in a cold prison cell somewhere.

CowboyTaco

My team started going back to the office in May. First question that just about everyone asked is whether or not you have been vaccinated.

I typically responded with something to the effect of "Nope. It's still in trial and studies have shown that it is causing an increase in stillborn babies and the J&J has been pulled at least once since being released. We don't know what the long term effects are from the virus or the vaccine. I'm low risk, so I see no need to get a vaccine to prevent a virus that is typically overcome in 2 weeks with no medical intervention."

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The hospital my sammich maker works at is having a small crisis because only 30% of the total employees will take the vaccine. They are trying to encourage and bribe people to take the vaccine. People do not trust it.

CowboyTaco

My HR just sent out an email that fully vaccinated employees with vaccine records on file will be allowed to not wear masks starting Monday.

Oswego

n00b
I got the same shit from my mom today. Told her if she wanted to continue the discussion where she requests my private info she could just go home. What I do with my body is my choice and also my right to privacy concerning it.

If any "company" wanted my medical records I'd simply work elsewhere. I'm a pretty private guy so that shit don't fly. Spent years protecting people with products I've sold for HIPAA, not going to ever willingly give out any of my medical info.

Now if I was still working at my old job I might consider it, but for now I'll wait for more data. I'm a hermit so if the 3-4 people I see a week take me out, it was my time.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
My company is making managers take "anti shaming no vaccine" classes. We are to make sure we do not let people push or bully people who have chosen to not get the vaccine. Our management team has already stated that we are not going to be required to get vaccines, it will not be an influence on who travels, and we are not allowed to tell employees to tell us who has what.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
My company is making managers take "anti shaming no vaccine" classes. We are to make sure we do not let people push or bully people who have chosen to not get the vaccine. Our management team has already stated that we are not going to be required to get vaccines, it will not be an influence on who travels, and we are not allowed to tell employees to tell us who has what.
'Merica!

CowboyTaco

Heard on the radio this morning that the federal govt is going to start giving $300 per kid every month starting in July.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Maybe all the Libtards that moved here will move out and go to some other state that the Dems are paying for their vote.

Silverback

Reactions: tex

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
1.jpg

Silverback

Yep, I remember when they opened the Fry's in Austin, it was amazing! Drove past there last weekend and it was closed for good. Pretty sad.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member