n00b
"Diffuse" is the name of the Wuhan bat coronavirus project per DARPA

Oswego

n00b
He tore him a new hole yesterday.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Interesting.

"Therefore, the use of LF may be of value in the prevention and/or management of COVID-19. "

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My daughter just tested positive. She has a sore throat and runny nose. In my day they called that a cold. So this means that I will most likely test positive... if I was to take such a test.

Silverback

You would have though the world was ending. She was pretty upset.. wanted to go to school. Pissed she can't play volleyball. But her and I were doing her homework last night in very close vicinity. I hope I don't get it. A good friend of mine gets promoted to E-8 on Friday and I was planning to be there.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
You would have though the world was ending. She was pretty upset.. wanted to go to school. Pissed she can't play volleyball. But her and I were doing her homework last night in very close vicinity. I hope I don't get it. A good friend of mine gets promoted to E-8 on Friday and I was planning to be there.

About 10 days ago I had a migraine type headache for about 30hrs, took Tylenol every 4 to 6 hours and sore throat, never got tested, I'm hoping that was my exposure.

Oswego

n00b
I'm still not 100%. Also not sure what I had. Issue now is regulating body temp. Had shivers and cold sweats for 2 weeks. Funny thing is I never had a fever. Shity thing is me and my sis run cold. I'm always at 96.4*. The accepted norm is a fever for us.

Silverback

My wifes box found out about the kid getting China Flu... he sent her (the kid) a big box of Tiff's Treats, all kinds of cookies and brownies and stuff. Very nice.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I had a scratchy throat and chills this morning so I went to Kaiser and got a covid test. I just wondered why they needed a semen sample! 😂
20220112_130929.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

You opted for the handy test which is normally $25. Or so I have heard. lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I hate saying anything about him. I have seen that kind of mental decline before and it looks like he is starting to more and more rapidly have cognitive issues. It is sad we are either stuck with him or her.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I hate saying anything about him. I have seen that kind of mental decline before and it looks like he is starting to more and more rapidly have cognitive issues. It is sad we are either stuck with him or her.
I have to tell myself, everything will be ok because we have no choice!