SHTF COVID19

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
This is not the first useless POTUS America has had and sadly he will not be the last.
I choose to believe this is what we needed to get our minds unfucked.

Oswego

n00b
Everyone up heres got the coof it seems. One of my coworkers from my old job called me yesterday. Said all but 3 people got it and the office staff is going to work regardless. Techs cant because jobsites requires daily testing.

The amount of people who got it again is really making me wonder. Guy I spoke with has had 3 shots of Pfizer and got the coof 2x. He is scheduled to get his 4th today but had to call it off cause he's got the coof.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Everyone up heres got the coof it seems. One of my coworkers from my old job called me yesterday. Said all but 3 people got it and the office staff is going to work regardless. Techs cant because jobsites requires daily testing.

The amount of people who got it again is really making me wonder. Guy I spoke with has had 3 shots of Pfizer and got the coof 2x. He is scheduled to get his 4th today but had to call it off cause he's got the coof.
Shots don't prevent you from getting covid, they just keep you getting the worst of the symptoms (supposedly).

Oswego

n00b
Yea I'm just amazed that jabbed and already infected people are getting round two. Kinda spits in the face of both sides of the vax "debate".

Tried to quit smoking today. Made it from 8pm yesterday to 10am today lol

I need to get on the ball. Stopping the devils lettuce next week cause I need to get the ball rolling on the next job/selling this pos.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Yea I'm just amazed that jabbed and already infected people are getting round two. Kinda spits in the face of both sides of the vax "debate".

I need to get on the ball. Stopping the devils lettuce next week cause I need to get the ball rolling on the next job/selling this pos.

Buy ya some niccoret.

Anathollo

Staff member

Have you talked to a real estate agent about everything you'd actually have to fix to be able to sell it? With both houses my brother sold, he was spending a butt load of money and time trying to fix everything (even all the cosmetic stuff) and both times I had to talk some sense into him that he was wasting money away on something he's getting rid of.

Oswego

n00b
Buy ya some niccoret.
I cant trade one addiction for another. After 72hrs the chemical dependency/withdrawl is gone and it's all in your head. I know guys chomping on that stuff 5 years later.

I've quit 2-3 times longer than a month all cold Turkey. Just gotta get my head in the game.

Have you talked to a real estate agent about everything you'd actually have to fix to be able to sell it? With both houses my brother sold, he was spending a butt load of money and time trying to fix everything (even all the cosmetic stuff) and both times I had to talk some sense into him that he was wasting money away on something he's getting rid of.

Oh I'm still fixing big shit now. I'm over the small stuff. If its quick and easy small stuff I'll go at it but that's it.

Hindsight being 20/20 I went down that road already. Prob blew a few months on needless shit no one else will care about.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Shots don't prevent you from getting covid, they just keep you getting the worst of the symptoms (supposedly).
Key word being supposedly.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
It amazes me the money that some people spend just to end up with less dollars in their pocket. There are many important things and some much less so. I find many thinking they are flippers only to hose themselves.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I cant trade one addiction for another. After 72hrs the chemical dependency/withdrawl is gone and it's all in your head. I know guys chomping on that stuff 5 years later.

I've quit 2-3 times longer than a month all cold Turkey. Just gotta get my head in the game.

Oh I'm still fixing big shit now. I'm over the small stuff. If its quick and easy small stuff I'll go at it but that's it.

Hindsight being 20/20 I went down that road already. Prob blew a few months on needless shit no one else will care about.
2 things. Good luck. You can quit. I smoked for years. It tears my heart up when I see pics of Drew with a fag in his mouth. I had to stop following him. The one good thing about your buddy who chews nic won’t have as much of an issue with emphysema later in his life.

You are more fortunate than you know. You did your work in an appreciating market. Many do not or are paying two mortgages while they play flipper.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
switching to some long cut helps, i quit smoking 15 years ago thanks to Copenhagen lol

I quit dipping last August... just quit cold turkey. Not fun. Today I was at my buddies promotion celebration and he was dipping afterwards. I was tempted to ask him for a pinch... but I didn't.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I quit dipping last August... just quit cold turkey. Not fun. Today I was at my buddies promotion celebration and he was dipping afterwards. I was tempted to ask him for a pinch... but I didn't.
I smoked from about age 12. Heavily from 16 on til about 30. I was lucky. I got horribly sick and I never wanted one again. ...until I was shitfaced drunk. I feel fortunate. I have a friend that thought she might have covid. She looked at me and said, "You know my 48 years of smoking will be the reason it kills me." She was filled with fear. Fortunately for her, she did not have it.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
E_E8wgBWYAAY7z1.jpg

E7_IQg4WQAE8Uv0.jpg

E71MUeUWUAULIEw.jpg

E94qK0OWYAQfwwF.jpg

E-eC4gNXsAoUz5Y.jpg

E-O-fUQXoAAggu-.jpg

FDg9RUmXsAMyqIH.jpg

FGzLp_MXEAAIuBn.jpg

FHhP2C-VkAEOo9J.jpg

FHtZDASXoAQ4tUU.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Joe now is delivering masks. Free! Free! Free! Only really free to those that pay zero taxes