Stanley Vidimar 60x28x46 toolbox

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
So a good friend of mine is downsizing his tool collection. Selling off this Stanley Vidimar 60x28x46" tool box. You can probably set my Superduty on top of it. New this thing was $4500. Its not new but maybe 11-13 years old and still in excellent shape. The top was never really used as a work bench and shows it, great shape. Even comes with some tools he doesn't want. lol $500. Whoever is interested be sure to bring a trailer... this thing is a beast!! Do not have a model number.

IMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

balakay

BabyMax
So a good friend of mine is downsizing his tool collection. Selling off this Stanley Vidimar 60x28x46" tool box. You can probably set my Superduty on top of it. New this thing was $4500. Its not new but maybe 11-13 years old and still in excellent shape. The top was never really used as a work bench and shows it, great shape. Even comes with some tools he doesn't want. lol $500. Whoever is interested be sure to bring a trailer... this thing is a beast!! Do not have a model number.

View attachment 24970

View attachment 24971

View attachment 24972

View attachment 24973

@tex was talking about a new box not too long ago

AlienXtx

Nignog
These singles won't hold up if you actually plan on loading it up with tools. It would probably be ok for the house though.
Screenshot_20200609-040821_Chrome.jpg

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Well shit. I really cant at the moment. New retaining wall, fence, and sprinkler work are consuming my extra money.

Silverback

You can stand in this thing.. its from their industrial lineup. He had it LOADED with tool truck tools. Not your average slides.

Silverback

Yep.. believe it was made in Rhode Island.. I will double check though.

Silverback

Made in Allentown PA.

Silverback

I think you are going to be very happy with it for a long long time. Thanks for the beer and tomatoes! :beer-toast1:

Oswego

n00b
Real tomatoes or Oswego tomatoes? lol

Kidding - don't answer that
:shifty:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Silverback

Good deal!!