Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have more than I can probably use before getting killed if push came to shove.

Oswego

n00b
thats a few bucks less than the 10pk of magpul 10rd gen 3 mags cost me a few months ago and I shopped around.... not sure how mush 30rd usually go for cause I can;t play w/them, but it seems like a killer deal based on my silly 10rd mags costs.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
54FA6265-60FD-4D46-9B1F-B3BB43A10228.png

CowboyTaco

https://www.amazon.com/Rain-X-63001...ainx+windshield+cleaner&qid=1593689708&sr=8-3

The Chemical Guys window cleaner that I bought on a whim was the worst glass cleaner I've ever used. It could better be described as "greasy odor water." I don't have prime, so I was looking for something to add a few bucks to my cart to get free shipping and found this RainX cleaner for $2.54. I never really paid attention to the price of it in the store, but I doubt it is that cheap. Hopefully it works decent. It certainly has to be better than the CG crap.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I have used their cleaner that has rain x in it and works well so I bet that's good.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Screenshot_20200703-094552_Gmail.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
I know i saw one of these posted up before and someone used it. My wife just sent this to me asking if I knew anyone that would use it.
1st come 1st serve i guess
6158570121.jpg

Oswego

n00b
https://www.amazon.com/Rain-X-63001...ainx+windshield+cleaner&qid=1593689708&sr=8-3

The Chemical Guys window cleaner that I bought on a whim was the worst glass cleaner I've ever used. It could better be described as "greasy odor water." I don't have prime, so I was looking for something to add a few bucks to my cart to get free shipping and found this RainX cleaner for $2.54. I never really paid attention to the price of it in the store, but I doubt it is that cheap. Hopefully it works decent. It certainly has to be better than the CG crap.

I have used their cleaner that has rain x in it and works well so I bet that's good.

Commercially everyone I know uses this product for cleaning. About $3.20 per can when you have an account S50 - CRL S50 Sprayway® Glass Cleaner

I stopped using rain X years ago and started using this stuff.... I think it lasts longer and can be applied to a wide variety of products like stainless steel to keep finger prints from soaking in TPC16 - CRL TPC Surface Protector - 16 Ounces

Deep stains in glass or marble get this stuff at my house SP101 - CRL "Sparkle" Cleaner and Stain Remover

& BTW - I H8 CRL - I just use these products because Ive never found better elsewhere. Sprayaway can be gotten from other sources as well. the other two products are CRL's own so not available under other names

Taco Loco

Silverback

Where are the Klein wrenches made?

balakay

BabyMax
Where are the Klein wrenches made?

Should be US. But I dont know. I know theres a Klein manufacturing plant about 30 minutes from my house so I like to think all my Klein stuff came out of that building. But I'm sure theres a lot made overseas as well.

Edit: Theres two Klein plants near my house. One makes pliers and screwdrivers, the other does heat treating.

Silverback

I thought they were made in the US.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I thought they were made in the US.
'Made' is the key word. 49% of the cost basis is the wrenches and 51% being the packaging and administrative costs.

Silverback

Probably 100% accurate.

Anathollo

Staff member
gearwrench has better prices on the 22 pc sets when on sale
You have to be careful with gearwrench because some of their stuff they sell is chinese made now instead of being made in Taiwan.

Taco Loco

I know some Klein tools are still Merica made, so if that’s the case, that would be worth it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
You have to be careful with gearwrench because some of their stuff they sell is chinese made now instead of being made in Taiwan.
Thats comparing apples to apples IMO lol

Anathollo

Staff member