Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

AlienXtx

Nignog
Discount code for Rockauto, no limit to how many time its used or by who.

CowboyTaco

Jackery is doing their 8th Anniversary Sale. Everything is 15% off and I can get you a code for an extra $10 off the E500, E1000, or 100W panel.

Sale ends tomorrow.

Oswego

n00b
Not sure if any of you guys have BJ's wholesale near you except Ant.

If you download their mobile app and use the self checkout line you can stack coupons prior to going or via the app while you are in the store. Their coupons always overlap by a few days and if you shop on those overlap days after you have electronically "clipped" both coupons for each month for that single item you get both discounts.

I told my sister cause she shops there and she's like "yea I know - Ive been doing that for years". I thanked her for telling me then she busted my balls for being a rookie adult lol

that said it's somewhat rare that items span both monthly coupon releases but sometimes they do and it adds up especially if you are crazy like me and only go every so often. This run was my frozen food run I meant to make a month or so ago.
upload_2020-11-18_13-57-6.png

also they were completely out of TP and paper towels. Freaking hoarder morons... :bash:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Use "VTXWEAR20" for a 20% discount on Vortex Optics Apparel.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
yep....def not clicking that link :rolleyes:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Its for hipsters. lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
For those of us who still have a little tard in us:

I did take notice that I saw ya posting in the stonks/investment thread, I wouldn't follow thier advice if want to make some tendies, I read that thread often, those guys crack me up.

CowboyTaco

I did take notice that I saw ya posting in the stonks/investment thread, I wouldn't follow thier advice if want to make some tendies, I read that thread often, those guys crack me up.

LOL. Yep. I've dipped my toe in with 3 of their recommendations and 1 is making up for the other 2. They are all too volatile. I like my consistent players. I feel bad for some of the younger guys following that thread and have sent a couple of PMs to some of the younger guys after they seemed to be following the other fish right into the bear's mouth.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
NAPA is carrying Milwaukee now. They are introducing it with a lot of sales and deals.

1621984769276.png

And completely unrelated I am taking my sammich maker someplace nice for dinner on Friday. One will be a reloading box for portable reloading and the other will probably be a trip box for whatever extra is needed for the trip. Damn if I attach a small camp stove to the top I would use one for a camp kitchen.

1621984880544.png

Anathollo

Staff member
Screensho (9).jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
I might have posted this too late.

Screenshot_20210529-204540_Instagram.jpg