The BS Thread

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
It looks like Wyatt may now have a reason to worry about a DA knocking on his door. I still am perplexed how deep his BS went.
What else did they find now?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
What else did they find now?
Well if enough people complain, the DA will file charges. I would not like to be in the crosshairs.

Anathollo

Staff member
Well if enough people complain, the DA will file charges. I would not like to be in the crosshairs.
Was there something else other than scamming people out of money?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Was there something else other than scamming people out of money?
Oh no. That's all. I have to say, I am still in a bit of shock. I guess my snake-dar must be broken.

Anathollo

Staff member
Boy or girl?
Another girl. I've been surrounded by them my whole life.

Healthy baby and momma! All is good so far. It was a crazy fast delivery. The nurse and I ended up doing the delivery.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Who's truck and trailer is that in the banner pic? Looks familiar but can't remember.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Finally closed on the house refi. Feels good to be paying a reasonable amount for my house after getting fucked for a few years. Well, I'll be paying the same amount but now it'll just be even more extra being paid every month.

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Put that FSM on a tablet and keep it in your vehicle. Put all your radios and whatever else manuals on it as well.
This is a great idea. Started working on it today. Making a file on my laptop full of PDF versions of all my manuals. Will also put a copy on my tablet to keep in the 4Runner as well as putting a copy on my external hard drive that stays in the safe so I have a couple of backup copies.

Silverback

Fuck Joe!
This is a great idea. Started working on it today. Making a file on my laptop full of PDF versions of all my manuals. Will also put a copy on my tablet to keep in the 4Runner as well as putting a copy on my external hard drive that stays in the safe so I have a couple of backup copies.

I also added copies to my G-Drive... so if for some reason I don't have anything I can use my phone and pull up a copy.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Really enjoying the Green Mountain pellet smoker lately. I am just waiting for the rest period to finish before cutting into this trimmed brisket.

1622934367967.png

It was my last store prepped brisket so it had as much fat on it as an Ethiopian marathon runner. It is a touch dry but the bark and cook is exactly what I am wanting.

1622938007700.png

Last edited: