The BS Thread

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
I wheeled the rental Trailhawk pretty hard today in the mountains outside of Glenwood Springs, CO. I am quite impressed with what it was capable of with the tiny 215 highway tires. I climbed up to 10,200ft and drove until the trail went over to the north side of the mountain. There was deep snow and a lot of mud so I decided to turn around and not risk getting stuck. I couldn’t figure out how to fully disable traction control, but the terrain select in rock mode kept wheel spin to an almost nonexistent level. There was a lot of teetering on 3 wheels and several skid plate smashes, but taking it slow and choosing good lines over obstacles worked great. All the Wrangler drivers on 35” tires were giving me funny looks. I felt like ‘that guy’ I see on the trail from my Tacoma when I think “how the hell did they get this vehicle up here.”

637E8827-A3D4-4081-9E6A-60CD8480B571.jpeg
8E05C75E-18D4-47E3-94BF-AA6D699B6113.jpeg
8DB6059B-3A54-455E-9775-635262BD405F.jpeg
0AFBCADC-11D8-45E4-A109-B4A3390F8BD2.jpeg
AD215CE9-C3B2-48C1-BA29-A99362F7C428.jpeg
1A7DF46F-EE52-4B94-AFA3-5E95B7F5050B.jpeg
This last picture is the point where I decided to turn around. I was already about 2 hours deep into the woods and I didn’t want this impromptu adventure to turn into a mess.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Today I was thinking if the average douchebag realized how much time and money CCW holders invest in being a good citizen, they should have a dedicated day recognizing the efforts! :) Maybe even free coffee or a discount. :)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Great to see Texas parks is taking reservations again. They are not taking more than 6 months out yet though. I am booking a trip for Nov 24th - 28th. Guess we will see how busy the park is over Thanksgiving.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
That New Mexico dirt!

Haha, no FOD in that hangar. The floor is always clean enough to eat off of
Oh I get it! I was just saying, "You bring that mud in here and ..."
;)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Sick day today for me and my oldest kiddo. Allergies are kicking our butts and my kiddo has an ear infection.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Sick day today for me and my oldest kiddo. Allergies are kicking our butts and my kiddo has an ear infection.
Apparently there is something going around. All but one of the kids at my daughters daycare are out sick.

AlienXtx

Nignog
:facepalm: :facepalm:

AlienXtx

Nignog

PSU Taco85

My condenser came in today, box appeared undamaged but when I took a look closer it appeared to have peyronie's disease so this motherfuckers gonna have to go back to the Amazon. Ordered another one from WallyWorld for the same price, hopefully it won't show up quite so tweaked. Another week without AC in the taco.
IMG_1753.JPG

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
What a dick. She was only trying to wait to where she had a safe shoulder to pull onto.

PSU Taco85

What a dick. She was only trying to wait to where she had a safe shoulder to pull onto.
“But I had my flashers on” :facepalm: as I always said, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. I can’t see how that case would fly in court but then again somebody won for suing that their coffee was too hot so anything is possible.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Bit extreme on his part, bit stupid on hers.