The BS Thread

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Went and looked at two houses this morning. One in town on a smaller lot but a much nicer house, one out of town on an acre but we weren't crazy about the house and it was a lot further out than we really wanted. Ended up putting an offer on the one in town. It's in a good, quiet neighborhood and is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a house.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Went and looked at two houses this morning. One in town on a smaller lot but a much nicer house, one out of town on an acre but we weren't crazy about the house and it was a lot further out than we really wanted. Ended up putting an offer on the one in town. It's in a good, quiet neighborhood and is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a house.

Awesome, hope your offer is accepted.

We're waiting on a survey paid by the builder and the title company to commit to the Jan 20th.

Taco Loco

Boy scouts knocked out a few projects this past wknd.

20220109_152620.jpg
20220109_152611.jpg
20220109_152626.jpg
20220109_152638.jpg
20220109_152841.jpg
20220109_164850.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
RIP
Screenshot_20220110-062055_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taco Loco

I'm guessing with the strong winds they never heard me from the inside the brush/woods.

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Offer was accepted. As long as appraisal and inspection come back good we'll be closing February 9th. Will be nice to have a 7 minute drive to work instead of a 35-40 minute d I've like I've had for the pretty much th last 10 years. Between the two of us we should be saving about $500 a month in fuel. Plus this is just a much nicer and newer house and neighborhood.

Taco Loco

Offer was accepted. As long as appraisal and inspection come back good we'll be closing February 9th. Will be nice to have a 7 minute drive to work instead of a 35-40 minute d I've like I've had for the pretty much th last 10 years. Between the two of us we should be saving about $500 a month in fuel. Plus this is just a much nicer and newer house and neighborhood.

Congrats Sir!

Oswego

n00b
Congratulations!!! That's great man.

Saving 66 minutes per day adds up. Per year that's 7.7 fourty hour work weeks (308 hrs) you get to spend living life with family vs stuck in a car.

Essentully you just got yourself 8 weeks vacation

Taco Loco

Appraisal just came back on the small house were buying at 245, it was appraised at 290, hard to believe for basic new 1600sq ft 3/2 build, but I did notice the other new builds went up 10 to 15k since the beginning of the year.
Screenshot_20220113-111952_Messages.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswego

n00b
😂😆🤣"A married man lives longer than a single man.....but he's more willing to die"
What's your thoughts on redfin excluding crime stats because they say that facts are racist?

I heard a pretty good take on it that went something like this..... "What if the user of the site is a minority"

Taco Loco

This has been one of those weeks where I wonder wtf happened at the end of every day. Tomorrow I have my yearly review from a boss that has barely been around a month. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Start off with a war story from the sand and then let it go from there.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
He is pretty cool about that actually. It came up in conversation that if/when I get to France for work I would need to see some of the historical areas "for our countries". The Devil Dog Fountain at Belleau Woods is about an hour from our headquarters building. That has come up in conversation also.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
What's your thoughts on redfin excluding crime stats because they say that facts are racist?

I heard a pretty good take on it that went something like this..... "What if the user of the site is a minority"
Complete BS. There are so many things that do only one thing: Set nearly every transaction on a Tee for some douchebag attorney to launch a lawsuit. For example they have damn near outlawed letters from the buyer to the seller. Fear is that their might be some prejudice. For example don't mention he or she, or kids or lack of kids for fear of prejudice. You are not supposed to call it a master bedroom as that may offend someone. You are supposed to call a Jack & Jill bathroom a Hollywood bath room. Quite frankly I'm more upset of even mentioning Hollywood! lol

The funny thing is title companies still publish demographics! lol

I know everything will be ok in the future for our offspring but certainly not for me. My head would explode.