The Drinking Thread

thekidcatcher

Alright Ladies and Gentleman. Because I know so many people drink and get on these forums I figured that I would put up a thread for it. Texas, Cali, Montana I don't care. Just be 21. Let the good times roll my friends!!

thekidcatcher

Also a good place to keep tabs on the number of beer consumed. Maybe have a monthly total up so we can have like a winner

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Alright Ladies and Gentleman. Because I know so many people drink and get on these forums I figured that I would put up a thread for it. Texas, Cali, Montana I don't care. Just be 21. Let the good times roll my friends!!

I never get to do nothin'!

AlienXtx

Nignog

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
There are somethings that I do not wish to keep track of, such as how many beers I drink. It would probably make me look pretty bad if I did.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Shiner with Jason waiting on some piggies to come out.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Getting a late start, huh? lol

Not a bad plan to just sit in the blind and drink all day though. How hot is it up there? Good Breeze?

... you're welcome :D

Yeah great breeze! Not that hot. We also killed 3/4 of a bottle of Crown Black last night.

balakay

Beer fridge is full of Shiner Light Blonde. So I guess that's what I'll be having tonight.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
& by Shiner Light Blonde, you mean gay sex?

balakay

No I mean the shit my girlfriend made me by her a 12 pack of only to drink one and realize it's not what she thought it was and leave me with 11 of them.