The Lodge

balakay

BabyMax
Pigs are back in full force this year. May have to clear up my Wednesday evening to make a trip.
IMG_20210122_211117.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I had a great 3 day + 1 night hunt out at Los Dos Nino's ranch. Ended up getting two does and a javalina.

I'm loving these neck shots. It's just breaks their spines, they drop right to the ground and don't even kick when their dead. No tracking required lol

Also, I'll never hunt without a suppressor again. I had two does eating corn on the road, I dropped one of them and the other doe kept eating corn for a minute until she looked back and saw the other on the ground and then she bolted! lol had that second doe been bigger, I would've dropped her too.

20210130_073604.jpg

20210129_081314.jpg

First kill with my 300BO! I'm pretty happy with the amount of damage this 110Gr Barnes 300BO bullet did.
20210129_133248.jpg

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Screenshot_20210203-181918_Instagram.jpg

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I had a stand similar to that once. No chair but it was just some 2x4 pieces in the fork of a tree. Shot my first 2 bucks from it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I had a stand similar to that once. No chair but it was just some 2x4 pieces in the fork of a tree. Shot my first 2 bucks from it.
Same, minus the boards. My dad gave me a boost up onto a limb.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Ran down to my dads house this morning, found this guy taking a nap at the end of the driveway lol
20210206_081545.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
20210319_183009.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Last edited by a moderator:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Had one of those large wood peckers hammering not far from camp last weekend. It was nice for a while.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I had quite a bit of computer tasks to catch up on today, sitting at the breakfast table and taking some time during breaks to cast a few times. 5 casts and set hooks on 4 tree rats. What a relaxing day.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Beautiful Day, my brother is coming down for the long weekend, hopefully we can clear a spot to place his blind.
Headed back to pick boys up from school, early release and last day.

Screenshot_20210527-105924_Gallery.jpg