AlienXtx

Nignog
IMG_3420.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

balakay

BabyMax
My dad ended up getting a contract on his 33 acres we've been hunting the last few years. Today he purchased 96 acres up in Aspermont, north of Abilene. Will be nice to have a place to go that's a little further away from home again. Plus there's a lot more deer up that way than where we currently are.

balakay

BabyMax
Starting to consider blinds and feeders for the new place. My dad scored a 3 year old Atascosa 600lb EZ fill feeder that's only had corn in it twice for $460 on Craigslist last night. New price is $850. Keeping a look out for more.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Bucees stand and fill. $480 for a 600# model. Its made by All Seasons. You will not find a better feeder for the price.

balakay

BabyMax
Bucees stand and fill. $480 for a 600# model. Its made by All Seasons. You will not find a better feeder for the price.
Cool, I'll keep it in mind if nothing pops up before we make the trip out to set them up. There's a guy out between Cleburne and Glen Rose that builds some but they're only 350/300 lbs as they use a 55gal drum. They're like $379 or something but I'd rather have a 600lb.

Anathollo

Staff member
I helped my boss setup a few of those all season feeders and they are nice!

It beats trying to fill up a 55 gallon drum that's 10' in the air.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Does it have a shitter in it?

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Staff member
While waiting for my wife's car to finish updating it's maps, I popped a putty tat and a couple of tree rats.

I've been wanting to pop that putty tat for awhile now. I popped his bro/sis awhile back with my pellet gun.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
So wild pigs are about to be worth $5 each tail in two Texas counties - Hays and Caldwell. So between San Antonio and Austin along I-35.

So anyone know anyone with land in that area that wants some pigs killed? Have hole punch, will travel.

AlienXtx

Nignog
So wild pigs are about to be worth $5 each tail in two Texas counties - Hays and Caldwell. So between San Antonio and Austin along I-35.

So anyone know anyone with land in that area that wants some pigs killed? Have hole punch, will travel.
If you can get them to come out n play lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
No bounty in BEE county where my place is at,
No shortage of hogs either.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..