Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The supply might be free now but give it time and the gov will tax you on your "solar absorbed totals" to offset tax losses.
Phantom Gains

Oswego

n00b
Rain runoff is taxed in Philly for commercial properties of industrial use.

PSU Taco85

That's easy then, just buy out of state or retrofit with a diesel generator. Hell, any of the good RVs come with the onan diesels anyhow. I don't see how that's really going to work for the landscapers with weedwackers and leaf blowers though, sucks to live in that state even more but we all already knew this lol

I was in a 3 day crypto and they are saying energy will soon be free due to solar and wind. It was then I realized that these folks are higher than a kite!

There are no free lunches to be had, "grants" for solar and wind farms is just a disguise for "taxpayers money". Where do they think a grant comes from, I always assume Ulysses S. Grant was kind enough to leave an estate for those folks in times of need. :bentover:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
1639667423378.png

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

While we are gone on vacation our neighbors all got the China Flu. I’m talking like 15 people. But the symptoms last maybe 48 hours and then they are fine. Not bad at all.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Screenshot_20211231-061358_Instagram.jpg

Oswego

n00b
I just saw a flock of geese flying North.

Also had Robin's back this week.

Very strange for this time of year.

Silverback

I just saw a flock of geese flying North.

Also had Robin's back this week.

Very strange for this time of year.

Yeah, I saw geese flying north on our trip.. I want to say I was in Missouri or southern Illinois. Had to double check my compass.

Oswego

n00b
We are shutting down our highways tomorrow night because we might get some rain that might freeze...

For fucks sake we need to stop coddling everyone and everything. I prefer my freedom vs safety

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
We are shutting down our highways tomorrow night because we might get some rain that might freeze...

For fucks sake we need to stop coddling everyone and everything. I prefer my freedom vs safety
Wait 'til autonomous cars and when they 'suspend' our driving 'privileges.'

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Not good, Texas gonna flip blue with all these moves.
That is their move and Soros will do everything he can. I wonder if he is running guerrilla training camps for the upcoming civil war?

Oswego

n00b

Not good, Texas gonna flip blue with all these moves.

NY is off my list. Looking at NH now. Stats look good. Only influx is people with my kind of thinking.