PSU Taco85

Picked up some various socket organizers. One set from OEM tools
D3F353A1-E519-4C85-AE66-A4EDC9FC805F.jpeg

other sets from Ernst manufacturing, 1/4” twist l
6F63F658-A84F-4A9B-BCFE-061A8EA9DA35.jpeg

went about filling them up
E1D2C15A-B9A9-4D39-9B69-7121E58DDA20.jpeg

B74CBD21-81D6-428F-9B30-BC24EF75093A.jpeg

got a new 1/2” drive 120 tooth, seems really nice. Not sure if I’ll ever need that small of an arc in a 1/2” drive but good to know it’s there
564EC6C0-E490-45D8-B022-3DDB44DC9003.jpeg

moved the box over in front of the lift, I’ll have to start organizing the rest of the drawers
26FC4A1A-6D18-445C-A07C-B0E57CF00F32.jpeg

I started with the sockets above then went to the wrenches
916D23E6-E2CE-4119-BE50-A9C12106F91C.jpeg

@Silverback how do you like those wiha screwdrivers? They look awesome. Also what kind of plier organizers is that, my plier drawer could use a clean up when I move it to the larger box

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah, those Wiha screwdrivers are AWESOME. Very nice. I got the electricians set for like 30% off when I picked them up. They have another set I am interested in, they are full shank with a spot to hammer on in the end.

The plier organizers were off Amazon ... I think I like the metal ones better, the larger Knipex pliers don't like the plastic dividers at all. With the metal ones you can sorta squeeze them in.

Get you some wrench organizers, Amazon. They work great and help out with more room. I've got them in all the wrench drawers but here is what they look like.

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

PSU Taco85

Yeah, those Wiha screwdrivers are AWESOME. Very nice. I got the electricians set for like 30% off when I picked them up. They have another set I am interested in, they are full shank with a spot to hammer on in the end.

The plier organizers were off Amazon ... I think I like the metal ones better, the larger Knipex pliers don't like the plastic dividers at all. With the metal ones you can sorta squeeze them in.

Get you some wrench organizers, Amazon. They work great and help out with more room. I've got them in all the wrench drawers but here is what they look like.

View attachment 34567

View attachment 34568
View attachment 34570

Thanks, I think I might have to grab that 10 piece electricians set too, saw it on the zon a few minutes ago. Good tip on the wrenches and pliers thanks, always good to get feedback from someone that uses the tools vs some crap amazon review online. I'll pick up a few of those wrench holders and plier holders next week once my bank account recharges lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Ordered this guy the other day. I just go the drill as I already had a 3.0 battery set. I needed another drill for the house as my current 1/4" impact is getting passed around between people on the weekends who are helping me demo my house and its a pain running up and down the stairs to get it. This way a drill will be upstairs and one downstairs for now lol
My only gripe so far is the hook placement. I'm just so used to it being on the bottom rather than the side. This 1/4" impact doesn't balance well there IMO.
20210506_195710.jpg

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
Ordered this guy the other day. I just go the drill as I already had a 3.0 battery set. I needed another drill for the house as my current 1/4" impact is getting passed around between people on the weekends who are helping me demo my house and its a pain running up and down the stairs to get it. This way a drill will be upstairs and one downstairs for now lol
My only gripe so far is the hook placement. I'm just so used to it being on the bottom rather than the side. The drill doesn't balance well there IMO.
View attachment 34576
I'm not a fan of the hook placement on my m18 drill or my impact. Actually took both off. Sawzall and circular saw are good to go. Also wish it would hold just one bit onboard. That's not too much ti ask but they don't

Silverback

Fuck.. should have ordered it when it was expected to arrive in August. I guess I'll order 2 tomorrow.

1620421956157.png

AlienXtx

Nignog
20210517_102435.jpg

Silverback

Was a reach-around given? :D

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
It's so comfy, but a tad sticky lol

Anathollo

Staff member
Got a gift card so I ordered a mosquito/bug zapper. After all this rain, the mosquitoes are back with a vengeance. I told my wife that I don't care anymore if we look like trailer trash. If the damn thing helps keep the mosquito population down then I'll be happy.

I also picked up a DeWalt 15° siding nailer and a DeWalt 1-1/2" metal connector nailer (for simpson hurricane straps) for my house remodel. From what I read online, Bostitch makes all the DeWalt nailers now.

CowboyTaco

Will be interested in how well the bug zapper works. We can't seem to get away from mosquitos....part of the reason we wanted to cover and screen our back porch.

...though a bug zapper would be cheaper. I've also looked into the Thermacell devices, as I've heard good things about them.

Anathollo

Staff member
Will be interested in how well the bug zapper works. We can't seem to get away from mosquitos....part of the reason we wanted to cover and screen our back porch.

...though a bug zapper would be cheaper. I've also looked into the Thermacell devices, as I've heard good things about them.
Yeah I'm hoping it just helps to keep the mosquito population down a bit. I currently live in a perfect breeding ground for them and it sucks.