Tools!

AlienXtx

Nignog
Not Harbor Freight jack stands lol
20210607_112121.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Homeless Despot is having some awesome tools sales.

$200 for 5 tools, 2 batteries, a charger & bag. I needed the smaller sawzall and the tool cost alone on that is $100+tax.
20210608_151147.jpg

Also picked up this stapler. It has a bump fire mode as well. This beats a slap stapler (I always jack up my wrist using those).

20210608_150842.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Good deal, I just hesitate to buy any non-Fuel tools.

Anathollo

Staff member
Good deal, I just hesitate to buy any non-Fuel tools.
More than likely the drills will end up being my mom's or daughters tools.

The stapler has gotten great reviews from everyone so I'm not worried about that one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I have always wanted one of those.... don't need one. But when you do, you do.
I have a client that jut got rid of a house full of crap she never needed but had to have. She told me, "My uncle had a saying, you either go to the store or you are the store." I have so many specialty tools that are so special I only needed them once. ...if I was lucky!" lol

Anathollo

Staff member
I have a client that jut got rid of a house full of crap she never needed but had to have. She told me, "My uncle had a saying, you either go to the store or you are the store." I have so many specialty tools that are so special I only needed them once. ...if I was lucky!" lol
I really like that saying lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I really like that saying lol
Do you know how many homes I have sold where bedrooms and garages were full to the brim with things my clients or families needed but never used? Nuts. The same reason why storage units are a license to steal in many cases. Pay my rent, never come on the property.

AlienXtx

Nignog
$20k worth of MAN press just to do tge king pins on my buses.
20210617_122709.jpg

PSU Taco85

Saw this razor at homeless depot today and had to get it. Built in screwdriver and nut driver, just don’t use it with the blade open lol
4E280A4F-DAE2-4521-9D9D-2FC58CD8D925.jpeg

I’ve now got 3, i really like the fast back one as it also locks in the 45° position and good for opening boxes and such.
845590C3-4781-4144-AB93-BEE2735ED536.jpeg

Silverback

I've got a pneumatic one as well. Since I picked up the Milwaukee cordless one I doubt I'll be using the pneumatic one that often.

Silverback

Picked up this small set from Wera, it was their Advent calendar for 2019, got it for cheap! Mainly wanted it for the wine and bottle opener. :)
IMG_4690.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Finally got to use my new DeWalt cordless router. This thing is pretty sweet and this was a great way to cut out a template for the tie-down anchors. I need to order some better router bits for it though.
20210703_125002.jpg

Last edited: