Tools!

PSU Taco85

I also have a cheap ELM327 reader that uses Bluetooth. I use it for injector buzz and cylinder contribution testing on the 7.3. Something cheap to leave in the glovebox too instead of leaving $150+ scanner in there.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I also have a cheap ELM327 reader that uses Bluetooth. I use it for injector buzz and cylinder contribution testing on the 7.3. Something cheap to leave in the glovebox too instead of leaving $150+ scanner in there.

Yeah I have a similar one to that and it works well enough.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Yes. I have one of those in each of my cars so I have some indication of what is going on. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I think I may take this thing back and I found a way to load up techstream on my laptop. We'll see how it works. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
20211225_092059.jpg

Now for Santa to bring the OBDII to USB cable to take this puppy for a ride. Like the Windows XP? 🤣🤪🎄🎁🙋‍♂️🎅

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
One of two knipex tools I got for Christmas. I picked these up because I'm not happy with the Milwaukee version I have. So I'm going to give these a try.
20211229_055132.jpg