TOR Wellness

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
At the eye doc getting a real through checkup since I have a family history of glaucoma and need some hefty powered contacts.
Waiting for the drops to dilate my eyes and have a feeling I am getting prescribed this.
View attachment 20546
I had lunch with Mr. Hemp back in November, at farmers convention, Mr. Hemp is a huge Washington DC advocate, he was responsible for having it added in the 2014 Farm bill.
Anyways since then, I bought some CBD cream for bad arthritis and muscle soreness in a my arms, knee and ankle joints, let’s just say that shit is 10x better than using Biofreeze.
I thought that shit was snake oil for years, lol my whole family now uses it since everybody visited us at xmas. I used to visit the chiropractor about every 3 weeks, and with using the cbd cream on my back, reduces inflammation and spasms I go about every 6 weeks now.
Shoot me the link for that cream. I am looking to start using a CBD cream for my knees and hands. I talked to my VA doctor about it and she was all for it with the end goal of hoping that I can get off my daily Tramadol and anti inflammatory pills. I am on six different pills now trying to numb the pain and slow down the inflammation in my joints.

I am not worried about a DT at work; any tests at any of my plants have to be approved by corporate HR for me.
My sciatica is kicking my ass the past few weeks.. hoping it calms the fuck down.

This what I bought https://www.amazon.com/Hemp-Cream-P...words=kinpur+cream&qid=1581462039&sr=8-1&th=1
After the 2nd dayof use, the tennis elbow/pain(several months) on my left arm was gone, and knock down the pain in my right elbow significantly, there may other products out there that work, only bought this based off reviews.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The people I know having the best results are doing cream and the drops under their tongue.

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

You must speak from experience. lol

Does it burn when you put it on though? Like a back or neck?

The product I have does not burn, just a slight smell, no clue on the product you ordered.

I wash my hands 2 or 3 times after application, because I did rub some around my eye by accident.

Taco Loco

balakay

BabyMax
I need to get some of this for my knee and shoulder

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
canceled and the ordered other. Fucking shady ass sellers.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
The market is flooded with fakes and BS. Be careful out there. Only two brands I would trust, but I'm into this a little more than most I assume.

What's in your CBD? Buyer beware
"But without wide federal oversight, there is no way of really knowing what's inside CBD"

Tell you one red flag you should all fly - if you are buying stuff from Amazon to go into your body - you are doing it wrong IMO. I spent 2 years selling products on Amazon and the amount of fake crap sold through them is simply amazing