What has your ride DONE FOR YOU lately?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
you can do like i did, take a black sharpy, writh your name on it so no one gets yours mixed up with theirs and call it good. :)

I know I need to get off my ass and put up some pics but my cans get 'locked-in' between the tire carrier and the rear bed wall. Someone would have a hard time taking mine. I use gas hose to fill, siphon hose to empty.

That is all!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Oh yeah, my shovel and currently my race jack is held on to the spare tire by the ratchet strap.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I know I need to get off my ass and put up some pics but my cans get 'locked-in' between the tire carrier and the rear bed wall. Someone would have a hard time taking mine. I use gas hose to fill, siphon hose to empty.

That is all!
then why do you need to paint them?....lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I don't think he's painting them as much as he's cleaning all the oxidation off of them.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I don't think he's painting them as much as he's cleaning all the oxidation off of them.

yeah i know, just giving him a hard time..lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Use my truck as a anchor to pull kindras front end into place.

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Your right, its called What Has Your Ride Done For You Today.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nope, it was rape....lol

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Doesn't get anymore redneck that that Keith, nice work.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Let me rephrase: What Has Your Ride Done For Your Woman Today?
oh it was for me, if I didn't get it back together she would be wanting to drive my truck again.

Doesn't get anymore redneck that that Keith, nice work.
only way I foul line it up so the ball joint would POP back in.

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
It hauled a power seeder (although the damn thing didn't work for shit) from and to Home Depot, it then brought home my new water heater.

jdmcq

I cannot imagine what it would cost to sod my yard.

On a lighter note, the seeder didn't work and the water heater is for propane while I have natural gas. Shit day.

taco4x4rar

I cannot imagine what it would cost to sod my yard.

On a lighter note, the seeder didn't work and the water heater is for propane while I have natural gas. Shit day.

Whats the diff between NG and LP gas units? Would think they are similar enough to be interchangeable.

jdmcq

Whats the diff between NG and LP gas units? Would think they are similar enough to be interchangeable.

I thought that it was just the gas valve, but it looks like the burner, and pilot light needs to change too. I am going to the dealer Monday to see about the conversion.

AlienXtx

Nignog
It should just need a new orifice for the burner and a new spring for the valve. They should sell a conversion kit.l