What has your ride DONE FOR YOU lately?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
F87D78C9-2247-42FD-95E5-1E6FB59547B0.jpeg

@Oswego lol those dang nice and rabbits keep getting into my yard, so I purchased 2k feet of fencing.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Looks like a lot of work.

And that’s not all the materials, some is on back order and I like to call it a free gym membership.

edit: except I will not be pounding in those T-posts, I have a laborer for that.

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
View attachment 30250

@Oswego lol those dang nice and rabbits keep getting into my yard, so I purchased 2k feet of fencing.

lol

Nice! Keep an eye on your gate welds from TS. Mine were so bad I ended up sanding/caulking/then painting the whole gate. I also bought during the first panic so I had to take the only gate they had and it was runt of the litter I'm sure.

I got a ton of different brackets for t posts to mess around with so if you are ever looking for any data/pics let me know.
upload_2020-11-12_9-47-0.png

upload_2020-11-12_9-47-33.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Towed home a free outdoor playset for my kiddo. Didn't get any pics but it fit perfectly in my trailer. Didn't have to take anything apart really.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
4Runner got it's first hours on the highway with the new tires today on a run to @Silverback 's garage. I went looking to pick up a few things and came back with a few more than expected. But no complaints; the benders are going to get put to work soon and the rest will make for some nice upgrades around my garage and rig. Of course I forgot my cargo cover there so I have to go back soon to pick it up. Today's highway time did remind me that I need to do the Transgo shift kit in my 4Runner. It ran great but I wanted a little more response between 60 to 80 mph.

1614552051905.png

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My wife was like "if you see anything else you want... take it" LOL The Purge has been occurring at the house.

Anathollo

Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog
Hauled this heavy fucker
20210325_090209.jpg
20210325_092436.jpg
20210325_092433.jpg

Last edited:

Anathollo

Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog
I've removed several so the city could rework sidewalks and widen roads only to have them not repour my slabs lol

Anathollo

Staff member
I've removed several so the city could rework sidewalks and widen roads only to have them not repour my slabs lol
"uhhhh, that's not part of my contract...soo...." so fucking annoying.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Looks like that Super Duty needs a set of Bags!!
Coincidentally, just ordered as set of Firetones for the Ram..

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Do y'all work for free?

Generally at work I run into "not my job" line from the Network Team. They claim switches and core devices. They do not feel connecting devices or cables are their responsibility even if they are onsite configuring equipment. They will not connect a server to a switch. It is "not their job".

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Our DBA's are masters of the "thats not my job". Um.. you did it last time and the time before that and before that... but now.. today.. its not their job. It's unreal.