Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Mine brought me here...

2011-02-22095010.jpg

like this...
2011-02-20174333.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Mine is making sure my driveway and jack stands don't run away! :)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Mine just moved me home. Don't have any pics towing my loaded trailer though. :( I was in too much of a rush.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Mine brought home a new fridge and stove weekend before last.:)

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
flower beds are done. I've hauled in 2 yards of rose soil and excavated roughly two yards of old crap dirt.

the truck did it without breaking a sweat, me on the other hand. well, im sore as shit from shoveling 4 plus yards worth of dirt.

1 yard = 1.5 tons= equals 3000 lbs x 4= 12000 lbs.

drew02a

Staff member
flower beds are done. I've hauled in 2 yards of rose soil and excavated roughly two yards of old crap dirt.

the truck did it without breaking a sweat, me on the other hand. well, im sore as shit from shoveling 4 plus yards worth of dirt.

1 yard = 1.5 tons= equals 3000 lbs x 4= 12000 lbs.

Shoveling soil is hard work. Done a good amount of it in my day.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Mine has not much for me except sit in the garage. Been in the wife's car at the hospital. Probably won't drive it much this week since I will be at the house a lot.

Lrgrnr

I'll play........

IMG_3591.jpg

Axe and shovel mounted...

IMG_3593.jpg

ARB's installed

IMG_3592.jpg

U bolt flip and welded on the stock bumps....

Next will be to wheel the piss out of it ans get this wheeling season started off right in the SouthEast

Lrgrnr

I fail.........I thought the title said........."What have you done to your ride lately"..................I need another drink......

AlienXtx

Nignog
I fail.........I thought the title said........."What have you done to your ride lately"..................I need another drink......

that thread IS on here somewere, were did you get those mounts for the shovel? I need some so mines not sliding all over the damn place.

AlienXtx

Nignog
can you fist pump'em like a pro?