What have you done to your ride lately?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The pic on the bottom is me, my biz partner, a LWRCI rep and Darby. I felt so bad for Darby - he was the range master ALL DAY LONG!!! By the end of the whole thing people wanted to buy him a drink and he doesn't drink! :(

I have another opportunity to get in - I just have to get off my ass. I've got to make up for the time I blew my R&P with All Pro write up!

ImpulseRed008

I put new sneakers on my car last weekend and the scumbags scratched three of my wheels and basically called me a liar when I told them - GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Thanks! That was some of the most fun that I've had on a ride!

Once most everyone left; except for Bill Burke, Darby (retired San Diego SWAT), David (owner of 4WD) and the 2 reps from LWRCI ... then it was SWITCH TO FULL AUTO!!!! Very, very cool! My business partner came along and he won the Shooting competition! Now he bugs me to take him wheeling!!! Once again - It was very fun and very cool!

Sounds like an awesome time!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Sounds like an awesome time!

By the way, Jeff, my biz partner is from Austin - He always talks about how he is torn between here and there. Especially when it comes to what he call's common sense values. Never been there but I look forward to the day I do.

cmack

I am CANADIAN.
Had a hot girl squeeze into the backseat today. Chris4x4 and I built a platform yesterday. Need to grab some amo cans to mount. Was thinking two .50cal, but the military surplus store I went to was asking for $15 per can and they were all beat to hell and some were rusting badly. Guess I'll need to look around online. Other stores I went to/checked out didn't have many to chose from :( I want to throw a couple cans in the bed as well for storage...not sure on size yet though. Also replaced the fuel filter on Tuesday. CEL is coming on and off..I think it's just cycling through all the shit that was in the tank. Power steering pump is going, so I'll replace that within the next couple weeks or so. Alignment is needed as well. Driver's side tire is now rubbing on the inner wheel well when turning to the left :D

liveKhdhX6.jpg

liveH1nnG8.jpg

live5x21x5.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Had a hot girl squeeze into the backseat today. Chris4x4 and I built a platform yesterday. Need to grab some amo cans to mount. Was thinking two .50cal, but the military surplus store I went to was asking for $15 per can and they were all beat to hell and some were rusting badly. Guess I'll need to look around online. Other stores I went to/checked out didn't have many to chose from :( I want to throw a couple cans in the bed as well for storage...not sure on size yet though. Also replaced the fuel filter on Tuesday. CEL is coming on and off..I think it's just cycling through all the shit that was in the tank. Power steering pump is going, so I'll replace that within the next couple weeks or so. Alignment is needed as well. Driver's side tire is now rubbing on the inner wheel well when turning to the left :D

liveKhdhX6.jpg

liveH1nnG8.jpg

live5x21x5.jpg

Funny but when you mentioned that on 'that other board' I was thinking, "50 cal huh? This guy has some heat!!!" Now it is clear to me now! Looks good!

cmack

I am CANADIAN.
LOL. It's purely for storage. And thanks man..now I just need to find some ammo cans in decent condition for a good price.

07tacoark

Kickin names & takin asses
the last thing major i did was the rock sliders & about a month ago added the KMC Hoss black wheels... which reminds me, its time for a good washin lol!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Took this thing out and shipped it to Chase. Looks like my visit to TakeOver in Big Bear has gone - Big Bust! :( My nephew will be visiting from USVI and I was hoping to take him wheeling. Oh well.

ecgs1.jpg

ecgs2.jpg

ecgs3.jpg

ecgs4.jpg

Silverback

You had 4.56's that broke? Damn. Well its a good thing ECGS stands behind their product for 5 years. Sucks you had to miss the take-over.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Took this thing out and shipped it to Chase. Looks like my visit to TakeOver in Big Bear has gone - Big Bust! :( My nephew will be visiting from USVI and I was hoping to take him wheeling. Oh well.

Bummer, Paul... Was that the only damage in there?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Bummer, Paul... Was that the only damage in there?

Yeah - I was pleasantly surprised how clean the wear pattern was. Chase said that this was the first one to come back to him. I like being the first but I think I'd rather a different first! :) If could could whine like a set of gears that wasn't set up right (;)), I could only wish Chase lived closer! :) Maybe I should do like I did in Costa Rica - go rent a 4runner! :D!!!

CalgaryRider

SR5 with a TRD Sport heart
Washed, waxed and detailed the truck yesterday before dropping her off to get lifted. Full OME suspension going in today, 885 coils, Nitro's at all 4 corners and Dakars in the rear :D She should be all sexied up by Weds, pics to follow

AlienXtx

Nignog
Washed, waxed and detailed the truck yesterday before dropping her off to get lifted. Full OME suspension going in today, 885 coils, Nitro's at all 4 corners and Dakars in the rear :D She should be all sexied up by Weds, pics to follow

Dropped it off.........WTF dude?

CalgaryRider

SR5 with a TRD Sport heart
Dropped it off.........WTF dude?

Would have loved to do the work myself, but I live in a condo, so no places to work. Dropped it off at a buddies house, he will be doing most of the wrenching, but I will be going over in the evenings to support. I need to work my day job to pay for the toy. Trust me there is nothing I would rather be doing then wrenching on my own truck. I would give up sex to have a full shop where I could do all my own work.

Silverback

Excellent choice in suspension components.
416e89a7.gif

07tacoark

Kickin names & takin asses
Would have loved to do the work myself, but I live in a condo, so no places to work. Dropped it off at a buddies house, he will be doing most of the wrenching, but I will be going over in the evenings to support. I need to work my day job to pay for the toy. Trust me there is nothing I would rather be doing then wrenching on my own truck. I would give up sex to have a full shop where I could do all my own work.

its interestin u should say you'd give up sex to have a full shop... when u should just make yur bitches pay for their own so you'd have all the money in the world for yur toy... thats what i do >:)

AlienXtx

Nignog
In that case your ar forgiven my friend. :)

AlienXtx

Nignog
I actually drove mine some this weekend, picked up some ProComp soft 8's for it from Rob, now I just need to mount my KM2's