What have you done to your ride lately?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Totally stock... it was a bit sketchy at 80mph in bumper to bumper traffic with semis in next lane over. But to be honest, they added a 3rd lane to 130 and its shit. Just pure shit. I'd like to stomp the guy who signed off on its head with my boot. The other two lanes it drives fine, the drivers in those lanes are just twats.

Silverback

Nope.. not at all. And if I was to put a lift you can bet it would not be a douche lift kit.

Silverback

Very pleased with the local Ford dealer. I dropped it off at 10:30. Told the guy that I really need it back by Saturday.. early Monday at the latest. He said he would try but sometimes it takes a day or two for them to look at it. He called me at 2:30... oh great, no parts. Nope.. it's done! They replaced the steering stabilizer. I had told him I already ordered a Fox one and he said "Oh yeah, much better part". So it arrives Friday. Depending I'll either install it or take it with me and install at my dads shop.

Although the prices they had on the used SuperDuty's. Good lord. A 2020 blue platinum F350 long bed with 25k miles... $88k! A 19 Platinum with 97k miles, $72K. A 19 KR with 26k miles, $82k. Mine has 15k miles.

PSU Taco85

Very pleased with the local Ford dealer. I dropped it off at 10:30. Told the guy that I really need it back by Saturday.. early Monday at the latest. He said he would try but sometimes it takes a day or two for them to look at it. He called me at 2:30... oh great, no parts. Nope.. it's done! They replaced the steering stabilizer. I had told him I already ordered a Fox one and he said "Oh yeah, much better part". So it arrives Friday. Depending I'll either install it or take it with me and install at my dads shop.

Although the prices they had on the used SuperDuty's. Good lord. A 2020 blue platinum F350 long bed with 25k miles... $88k! A 19 Platinum with 97k miles, $72K. A 19 KR with 26k miles, $82k. Mine has 15k miles.

Glad to hear they took care of you in a timely fashion, that seems rare in the auto business nowadays. I can believe those prices, such craziness. Think I'll hold onto my old smokey blue 7.3 for a few more years lol

Silverback

My boss suggested I sell it and drive the Taco and then buy a new one next December when things are back to normal. I said its not going to be back to normal for at least 3.5 years. Joe Biden can choke on a dick.

PSU Taco85

My boss suggested I sell it and drive the Taco and then buy a new one next December when things are back to normal. I said its not going to be back to normal for at least 3.5 years. Joe Biden can choke on a dick.

I agree with that, it's a gamble. The only way worth selling is if it's truly a second vehicle you don't need anymore. From my limited existence on this planet, prices never go down only up. This IS the new normal economy, buckle up to get butt fucked by the Biden administration for years to come.

Silverback

Yep.. not selling shit. CoWorker has a neighbor who owns a Ram truck... not sure which. Anyhow, he took it in for a brakejob at the dealer (dumbass) and they are like 6 weeks out for brake pads!! So he is fucked. Awesome job Xiden you fucking retard.

AlienXtx

Nignog
The local Ford dealership here and in Nacogdoches both tell me "you will just have to just drop it off, we will get to it when we can" no fucking thanks, im not leaving a shop truck sitting on your back lot for weeks, I need the damn things.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Never had that happen in 40+k, but I have 2 buddies that said it did. One was stock the other had a douch lift kit
It happened to my buddies stock 2015 F350. I think he replaced the steering stabilizer with a bilstein one and it's been fine. But the Bilsteins he bought to replace his worn out OEM rough country shocks ride like dogshit.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Yep.. not selling shit. CoWorker has a neighbor who owns a Ram truck... not sure which. Anyhow, he took it in for a brakejob at the dealer (dumbass) and they are like 6 weeks out for brake pads!! So he is fucked. Awesome job Xiden you fucking retard.
What in the fuck....

Silverback

Yeah, I would be contacting Napa or Summit Racing.. anyone. Doesn't need to be OEM pads.

CowboyTaco

his IS the new normal economy, buckle up to get butt fucked by the Biden administration for years to come.

Yep. They are doing a good job at leveling the playing field. As prices continue to inflate, my salary isn't worth as much.

Companies are forced to increase minimum wage, whether legally or to stay competitive, along with all the other services that are costing more money (mainly shipping/delivery) means that my college degree and professional certifications aren't worth as much as they were just 1-2 years ago. No way am I going to be able to sell a COLA salary adjustment at my current company, so I'll likely have to look for other employment to keep my salary competitive.

Oswego

n00b
If we live in a democracy and dont like the outcome imo we have no one to blame but the person we see in the mirror for allowing the carpet to be pulled out from under us.

Both sides have been sending jobs overseas for 40+ years. Both sides creating a divide because United we prosper and divided we are sheep.

Last two cars I bought were from Japaneese companies. My house is full of shit made by people living in substandard conditions that barley make a living wage.

Luckily I've woken up but I know I've already caused a ton of damage and will continue to do so.

Now I just try to limit it. Having good conversations with friends and family can help. I've gotten my sister and mother to stop buying on Amazon.

If you aren't supporting local yet understand the issues its hypocrisy at its worst. The same people saying fuck commies then spend most of their paycheck supporting them need to wake up.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah, I would be contacting Napa or Summit Racing.. anyone. Doesn't need to be OEM pads.
There is a parts shortage nationwide from everyone. Its ridiculous how hard it is to get parts for my fleet. 100 days out is the new normal.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Clutch and or slave cylinder went out today as I pulled up to the AT&T store. The mechanic I use can't get to it till at least January 3rd but probably later. Going to call around Monday to a few shops since no way I can tackle this right now.
20211218_152126.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Clutch and or slave cylinder went out today as I pulled up to the AT&T store. The mechanic I use can't get to it till at least January 3rd but probably later. Going to call around Monday to a few shops since no way I can tackle this right now.
View attachment 40486
Damn that sucks......you're hooked up to a Chevy lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Put the 1st 40 out of 300 break in miles on one, then washed them both. Also cleaned out/up my shed to make room.
Resized_20211219_161839.jpeg

Silverback

What kind of scooter did you buy?

AlienXtx

Nignog