What have you done to your ride lately?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Do it! I hear the escape is a great vehicle.
I'm expecting Toyota to come out with a Camry based truck soon. I was expecting it to replace the Tacoma ;) but I may be wrong.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Probably have drum brakes lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh but its Unibody construction will make you forget all about its lack of 4 wheel discs.

AlienXtx

Nignog
The maverick is unibody too, but IDGAF

Silverback

You mean Ferd's version of a Ridgeline?

Silverback

How big of a drop? When we had a 23' travel trailer I used a very beefy drop hitch, don't recall the brand, but its all solid steel... weighs a shitload. I have another one that is the same size but with more adjustment holes, but basically just square tubing (1/4" IIRC).
IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
How big of a drop? When we had a 23' travel trailer I used a very beefy drop hitch, don't recall the brand, but its all solid steel... weighs a shitload. I have another one that is the same size but with more adjustment holes, but basically just square tubing (1/4" IIRC).
View attachment 35466

View attachment 35465

View attachment 35464
I would say about ~4" drop. Looks like the Reese drop hitch is actually affordable. I don't need a beefy hitch as I won't be towing that much, but right now with my new leaf packs, the trailer angle is off so it tows like shit. Thankfully I don't have to travel that far with it at the moment.

AlienXtx

Nignog

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Got the outside cleaned up real good after having it for a month. Damn rain has not stopped. Wash, clay bar, wax, and sealant. Can't wait to get new tires on this thing that are the proper size.
20210613_141758.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Got the outside cleaned up real good after having it for a month. Damn rain has not stopped. Wash, clay bar, wax, and sealant. Can't wait to get new tires on this thing that are the proper size.
View attachment 35539
Looks good! Are you going to keep the mud flaps on?

AlienXtx

Nignog
I wouldn't either. Keep that jewel stock and unmolested

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
While washing it yesterday I decided that since the white 4WD is mostly worn off the rear flaps I am going to fill it back in with a paint pen or something.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Hauled a pallet of mulch lol
IMG_20210614_105729_540.jpg