What's for Lunch?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
lol

That's my kinda timeline

Years.... 🕶

It takes me weeks or months(sometimes years lol) before I buy big purchases, although $609 is not really that big of a purchase, I just had my other grills and never bought one.

Threw this on at 6:30 this morning, ran some errands and gotta leave again for Chiropractor at 11:30, nice not have to check on the temperature every 45min to hour with a wood burner.

20210409_063742.jpg

Silverback

Fuck Joe!
I've always loved 928's. The late model 928 S4 was my favorite. Had a guy I was stationed with that had one. Man they are not cheap to maintain! I think he spent about 2 grand on a trans fix in like 1989.

Silverback

Fuck Joe!
IIRC isn't it a transaxle in the rear? Still love those things.

Silverback

Fuck Joe!
Who sat in the backseat? There is no room back there.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I had a chance to trade a 944 turbo for a 4 wheeler I was selling right after high school. It was my older cousins car and the first car I went over 100mph in. Too many odd maintenance needs and strange issues with it so I passed, but it was a fun car the 1 time I drove it and few times I rode in it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Shit, a new truck cost damn near that much these days.

Oswego

n00b
Cheat day. Just cant beat small mom n pop delis
20210415_152653.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Been a long day, just now eating lunch/dinner. I sat down 7 minutes ago, hadn't had a bite of my sandwich, sure enough green lights go off, fired off the old lighting rod, pretty sure I got a hit, can't see anythibg within the light, I was wearing different ear protection so I didn't hear a big thug sound, will finish lunch and dinner , then check things out.

20210429_210829.jpg