What's for Lunch?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
My brother is a Pyro, we have 20 plus burn piles going, so lunch is on the go!!
20211106_133353.jpg

20211106_121547.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Technically lunch today. Headed to Tampa for a couple days. I will try to bring some of the weather back.

Attachments

• image-fd195385-d8bd-47e8-a400-d536b7b7b5b81899832042842441217.jpg
    image-fd195385-d8bd-47e8-a400-d536b7b7b5b81899832042842441217.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Technically lunch today. Headed to Tampa for a couple days. I will try to bring some of the weather back.
No thanks. I love the cold weather lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I love cold weather as well. Maybe its just cause I'm fat. :confundio1:

AlienXtx

Nignog
I picked up a turkey breast, whole chicken and a ham to smoke for Thursday. Got some cherry and hickory pellets. Read that if you mix in just a little hickory in with the cherry it does good on turkey/chicken.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Test run with a new process for tri tip for Thanksgiving. Shout out to italynstylion for the process he uses. Results are fork tender and taste great. Going to be a small get together but well fed with tri tip and twice smoked ham.

View attachment 39669

That's look like the best you done on that smoker so far, looks good.

tx_shooter

Staff member
That's look like the best you done on that smoker so far, looks good.

The bark needed a little work but I was already an hour late for lunch so the mob was growing unruly. I think this Thursday I will make a few small tweaks to produce a better "little brisket".

tx_shooter

Staff member
Not lunch at the moment but the ribs will be lunch and the pork butt will be dinner/ lunch the rest of the week. Today I am running a test over cherry wood.

20211212_064323.jpg

Last edited:

tx_shooter

Staff member
Ribs came out okay; but not that the cherry was noticeable. Think I will stick to apple going forward.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just finished smoking some pablanos and jalapeños. I'm making a green turkey chili. It's also has green tomatoes and tomatillo
20211212_130240.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Pizza sounds good.. I skipped lunch. Well I went out but everyplace was friggin' packed. Said fuck it and came home.