What's for Lunch?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Pizza sounds good.. I skipped lunch. Well I went out but everyplace was friggin' packed. Said fuck it and came home.
A department at work bought us this pizza as a thank you for all the work we've done for them this past year.

But all my guys ate 2-3 slices but the pizza dough was so heavy that they all dragged ass for the rest of the day, including me! lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog
Turkey before
20211224_124407.jpg

And After being smoked on cherry/hickory
20211224_181155.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Going to make chili this evening so I thought I'd try something different and smoke the meat some. It's a mix of diced round steak and boneless pork ribs. The pork ribs I put to the side are rubbed with mango/habanero seasoning and will be lunch.
20220116_093904.jpg

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
20220116_120302.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I have some of that same stuff, and yes it is awesome. I also really like their fajita, and burger seasoning.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
No pics... but we went out to lunch yesterday after my daughters v-ball tournament. I wanted buffalo wings... ordered wings. Holy crap! Almost $19 for 10 wings!!

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Meat in general is becoming expensive enough that hunting may be cheaper per pound by this time next year. I have been looking around for an axis doe freezer filler hunt.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Doesn't look like a Spanish image! lol

``.png

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Crab and shrip enchiladas
20220224_135225.jpg
20220224_135403.jpg

Silverback

There is one of those near me, I used to eat there a lot. We had a bad experience one time about 8 years ago and have not been back. It was nasty I'll just say that.

Silverback

Oh and that book you got, IIRC there are 4 of them. Lots of slogans.

AlienXtx

Nignog
There is one of those near me, I used to eat there a lot. We had a bad experience one time about 8 years ago and have not been back. It was nasty I'll just say that.
There is only this one, it's not a chain. You ate at a different one with same name lol The Creek
Oh and that book you got, IIRC there are 4 of them. Lots of slogans.
Yeah there's 3-4, sounds like he needs to collect the whole set lol