What's for Lunch?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
lol

That's my kinda timeline

Years.... 🕶

It takes me weeks or months(sometimes years lol) before I buy big purchases, although $609 is not really that big of a purchase, I just had my other grills and never bought one.

Threw this on at 6:30 this morning, ran some errands and gotta leave again for Chiropractor at 11:30, nice not have to check on the temperature every 45min to hour with a wood burner.

20210409_063742.jpg

Taco Loco

My brother picked bbq for lunch today while we were at his buddies house, we loaded up his deer blind on my trailer.

Went to lunch in this 928, I was not able to drive even with my 25+ years drifting experience in rental cars....:p
20210414_132953.jpg

Here is a few more.

20210414_133117.jpg

Screenshot_20210414-180017_Gallery.jpg

20210414_133338.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I've always loved 928's. The late model 928 S4 was my favorite. Had a guy I was stationed with that had one. Man they are not cheap to maintain! I think he spent about 2 grand on a trans fix in like 1989.

Taco Loco

I've always loved 928's. The late model 928 S4 was my favorite. Had a guy I was stationed with that had one. Man they are not cheap to maintain! I think he spent about 2 grand on a trans fix in like 1989.

Yup, it's a Mercedes transmission in there.

Silverback

IIRC isn't it a transaxle in the rear? Still love those things.

Silverback

Who sat in the backseat? There is no room back there.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I had a chance to trade a 944 turbo for a 4 wheeler I was selling right after high school. It was my older cousins car and the first car I went over 100mph in. Too many odd maintenance needs and strange issues with it so I passed, but it was a fun car the 1 time I drove it and few times I rode in it.

Taco Loco

The white 4 door Porsche, fully loaded, the sticker on it was like 110k, lol, it's a nice car, no way would I spend that kind of money.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Shit, a new truck cost damn near that much these days.

Silverback

Yep, buddies 2021 F350 Limited was $90k.

Oswego

n00b
Cheat day. Just cant beat small mom n pop delis
20210415_152653.jpg

Taco Loco

Been a long day, just now eating lunch/dinner. I sat down 7 minutes ago, hadn't had a bite of my sandwich, sure enough green lights go off, fired off the old lighting rod, pretty sure I got a hit, can't see anythibg within the light, I was wearing different ear protection so I didn't hear a big thug sound, will finish lunch and dinner , then check things out.

20210429_210829.jpg

Taco Loco

Well crap, didn't see any blood, and you don't go crawling through South Texas brush at night.