What's happening in the shop aka (the yota ranch 2)

Broken Wrench

Congrats. Glad to hear you're back in business

Thanks, starting slow only have 1000' of tube and working on a plasma table.

Also working on being able to offer factory yota parts at a discount.

Sam your still the man, one rig is a mall crawler/get to duck blinds rig. Other will be a low sitting sas on 35s

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I like low riders - but on mud tires and beadlocks. :)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
1000' of tube! That's it. You can't build a rock bouncer with only 1000' of tube. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
1000' of tube! That's it. You can't build a rock bouncer with only 1000' of tube. :)
But you could build a trophy truck with a 1000' of Chromoly and still have enough for a bumper. :)

Broken Wrench

New place was a mess to say the least. We have cleared 5 loads of scrap out and still cleaning. Ex race car shop and painter = messy ass fucker !!!

Teaser pics of progress
Finally feeling progress with tire racks up and i was able to set lift up yeaterday. [/URL[URL=http://s196.photobucket.com/user/Broken_Wrench/media/the%20ranch/20160123_162137_zpsicvunzev.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s196.photobucket.com/user/Broken_Wrench/media/the%20ranch/20160124_144807_zps4fwdzxnu.jpg.html]
Now time to unload big trailer and finish clean up

Broken Wrench

Super busy, day job and wife. Joe is out with medical so i have been putting in all my free time there. A few lined up still finishing up 3rd gen mall runner w/5" lift

Broken Wrench

Finally finished up the major part of a 3rd gen. 5" tough country lift for a 1st gen taco modified for runner. Lc 9 wrap springs for rear, flex real nice going to add helper bags for load.

Last edited:

Broken Wrench

Never thought i would be excited about doing brakes. But i got the lathe working and doing my first cut on sequoia rotors !

Broken Wrench

Well another one to save and put back on the trails.
And the 86 x cab has come back from the chopping block and will get a new heart in form of a 3rz

Last edited:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I wish I could drop off my '87 4R with a stack of cash for upgrades. It needs the Yota Ranch treatment.

Broken Wrench

Drop her off a little at a time is cool with us. We have one we have been doing that with for a while. He finally picked her up and is planning to hit jambo this year. A jambo virgin !

I am also planning to bring my big black trailer so no hotel ! Roughing it with sam , just not as stylish

Broken Wrench

Doing a little power upgrade